GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
nhorry Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bottom two, OMG... :-o

I know that feel, bro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Well, without boost I wasn't expect too much.

Rod_vs Wrote:
> Brillant, Connor!!! =D

Thanks, pretty decent from you too!
Chuffed how this testing season is going already, really hitting my stride on the tracks I enjoy.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
YES!! Finally I was able to show a little of the form from last season, hopefully I am going to be able to repeat performance soon :)

Mixed feelings for Snake, One in the middle, one in the back ... can only hope further ahead during qualifying, otherwise a waste of boost points!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Oh bugger!!

Here's hoping I have a better qualifying than Emanuel and the boss had in FP...

I'm hoping my boost puts me back up the field.
That was bad result
Another bad result for myself :(
GPGSL Rd 7 Austrian GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to the A1 Ring. We are just about ready to get the qualifying session underway. Based on the Free Practice results, we should be in for a cracker of a session. So then, time to head trackside as the cars can be heard getting ready in the pits.

Weather Report

The calm before the storm as we wait to see who will exit the pits first.

First man out to get the session underway is Legge in his Snake Motorsports.

He crosses the line and puts in his laptime to take provisional pole.

He doesn’t hold it for long as Maverick goes quicker.

O’Brien comes over the line to take 3rd, which is quickly taken away by McCarthy.

Kittleson manages to squeeze himself in between Maverick and Legge with his laptime.

Horvath sets his time, which is only good enough for 6th.

4th for Rodriguez should make him happy.

Ancevski, who is making his race debut this weekend, comes across the line to slot into 6th.

Demon driver Thomas comes across the line, and takes provision pole away from Maverick with a quicker time. He’ll be pleased with that.

Keranen, another driver making his race debut this weekend, crosses the line and takes 3rd.

Moinet is last across the line, but his time is the slowest of the group so far and he’ll surely be upset by it.

With the first group now finished with their first run, let’s check the current standings.

Up first for the second group is Nell.

Nell can’t quite match his teammate’s current pace as his time is fast enough for 7th.

Copeman in the MAC manages to go quicker than Nell.

Kederer goes 3rd fastest. He should be pleased with that.

Mixed result for the MPRs, with Greenhalgh being 14th fastest, and Jalving 4th fastest.

AMR continue their form as Elleker takes provisional pole away from Thomas.

Snake driver Sanvitale sets his time, and it’s good enough for 13th.

A pretty poor lap from Gilson sees the SCR driver sit in last place.

Warrington manages to go 16th fastest with his time. He probably won’t be happy with that.

13th is not where Pedersen would probably want to be.

De Bruyker comes across the line, and his time is fast enough for 5th. He should be pleased with that.

All drivers have now completed their first runs, so let’s check the standings again.

McCarthy is first out as the first group gets their second run underway.

Keranen manages to improve on his previous time, but it’s not enough to move him out of 7th.

Rodriguez also improves on his previous time, but doesn’t move up the order.

Moinet makes a huge jump up the order with an improvement on his previous time.

Ancevski also moves up the order with his improved laptime.

A brilliant laptime from Nell sees the Demon driver move up into the top 3.

As we prepare for the second group to do their final run, let’s check the current standings.

Jalving is the first driver out for the second group to get the final runs underway.

Jalving has managed to push his MPR to the limit, and sets a brilliant time to take 2nd. He’ll be extremely pleased with this.

Greenhalgh on the other hand can’t match Jalving’s pace, and can only improve up to 13th with his improved time.

Even Pedersen is quicker than Greenhalgh, who takes 13th away from the MPR driver.

Sanvitale is the last driver to make an improvement on their previous best, and even he is quicker than Greenhalgh.

With all drivers having now completed both their runs, let’s take a look at the final standings.

There we have it. Qualifying is now done, and we have our pole sitter. Congratulations Jack Elleker and AMR, the pole sitter for Rd 7. It was a cracker of a session for sure, and should set up some interesting battles in the race. Be sure to join us again next time when we bring you the race coverage from the A1 Ring. We’ll see you all then.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Massively quick pole time
19th for myself, and 22nd for Gilson. Going to be a tough race for sure for both of us.

Congrats to Jack for the next AMR pole! This shows that AMR is definitely back in the fight, even without a team boost. His driver boost paid off very well, though. Now we, as a team, must hope that he can deliver that into another win. My 5th isn't too bad considering I used no boost, but it nonetheless feels a little like a loss, too, given how close to P2 I was but then didn't find the pace for an improvement in the second stint. But even without a boost, I hope that I can fight for a podium, too, to make it another good weekend for AMR.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Here's hoping I can replicate that result in the race. Was a thrill to be in the full time quali, can't wait for the main event next!
Round 7 - Austrian GP - A1 Ring - Official Qualifying results

wait, I set my time before Milos, and all the in game screens said 8th place, but now I've been given 9th...?
:-o That is certainly a qualifying to forget. No idea why I was so far off the pace :( Well I can only go forward in the race... or crash out ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
FlyingFinn19 schrieb:
> wait, I set my time before Milos, and all the in
> game screens said 8th place, but now I've been
> given 9th...?

Milos and you have set the same time and obviously the game uses other rules as to whom is getting the better grid position in such a case than the external GPxPatch results screen does. But since the latter is external, the in-game process is the one that matters, I'm afraid.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
13th.... :( had higher hopes really.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy