GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah, me too. It's really not like Rico to just disappear like this, for such a long time. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him though. For now he's out, however.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
i´ll see if i can catch him on facebook..
I have talked to Rico and I know there have been some issues recently but that is not my job to just spread around ;-)

Just send him a message, lets see what he will say :-) He has been a part of the community for a long while, I wonder what is up.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well how much can we wait until the start of the next GP?
be patient, the series is in a bit of a dying moment right now with some key members leaving.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> be patient, the series is in a bit of a dying
> moment right now with some key members leaving.

+1

Since I'm running the next round, I've already said I'm ok with the next round being delayed (still waiting for the correct version of A1 Ring to be sent to me though, but I'm ok with waiting for it).

I miss Rico. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
+1, miki

We have to be patient with that, also A1-ring still not corrected though so we might have to wait for further announcement of the track update.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I miss Rico. :(

I do too :(

*looks at new team status*
errm.. maybe not so much.. ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

i miss Rico to. "known" him for a few years now.... =P
I asked Ed to have a look into the track and send you a decent version. Meanwhile, like I already said, we'll have to wait for the tables. Then I send out the boost announcement and get together with Milos for the perfs. I'm sorry for the delay, but things simply put us remaining guys a little off-guard. You better expect another delay of 10-15 days, but we'll continue asap.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A rookie mistake :( Sorry Jack
Such a shame to see Rico's out of the series for now. I agree it does seem bad that many of the old guard are either going missing or retiring - but it's time for the new generation to step up to keep this great series going.

The series has been going on for 7 years - there are real life racing series that haven't last as long, and that is something to be immensely proud of.

Diax F1 Scritto:
> Such a shame to see Rico's out of the series for
> now. I agree it does seem bad that many of the old
> guard are either going missing or retiring - but
> it's time for the new generation to step up to
> keep this great series going.
>
> The series has been going on for 7 years - there
> are real life racing series that haven't last as
> long, and that is something to be immensely proud
> of.

Or an afternoon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
as ive said on other fantasy series, take your time, no need to hurry, its just for fun this :)
I guess good things eventually meet their demise :(
Maybe the time is now that some other people have to step in. Too many people are on the backseat.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'll put myself as a volunteer again

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Interestingly it seems it's the newest additions to the series that are the first to write it off.

It'll survive, have some patience. If you've got no patience, then step up and make a difference.

I'd love to help, but I don't have a PC with GP4 on anymore and I simply don't have the free time, what with real life.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
the last time I did the coverage the pictures took quite a while. I'd rather do a video about the race, but taking responcibilities in other games on racedepartment I don't think I can do anything major like being a race director.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy