GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Once I've filled you in to the perfs, you'll carry some responsibility, so don't worry. But it'd be good if one or two more people stepped in as backup RDs cause Greg can't do it all by himself. I can possibly do another round or two, if needed, but one or two more people would really help to keep things running.

At least Maikel is nearly finished with the tables, so the boost announcement should be out today or tomorrow and now that this is back up to date, we shouldn't have such huge delays any time soon.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Am I still the Demon Racing test driver? I just asking.
It has taken quite some time but I believe the tables are as they should be now, thanks to Tobi for helping me understand the tables! People, let's get back into action :)

Round 6 - Italian GP - Official Results Tables

Round 6 - Italian GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 6 - Italian GP - Official Boost Tables

Round 6 - Italian GP - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 02:52PM by GPGSL.
Good to see the tables up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 02:43PM by Mullet345.
2 things:
- You mixed up the McCarthy & McClure shortcuts in the Q&R results (you can quickly check this by looking at driver numbers, in those two there should be none higher than 23)
- SCR and JHR activity penalties need to be applied (column AD in the WCC sheet)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Damn those Astons with a top spot once again. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 things:
> - You mixed up the McCarthy & McClure shortcuts in
> the Q&R results (you can quickly check this by
> looking at driver numbers, in those two there
> should be none higher than 23)

Yeah good that you say this, looked over it twice, will change immediately!

> - SCR and JHR activity penalties need to be
> applied (column AD in the WCC sheet)

I thought of this just as the first comment from Greg came in, couldn't find all the activity reports so missed those anyhow.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT:// changes have been made, ty Tobi!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 02:53PM by MDBSnake.
Bandon23 schrieb:
> Am I still the Demon Racing test driver? I just
> asking.

I'd guess you are ;)

Now that the tables are posted... 3rd place in qualifying, 3rd place in the race with a 3 seconds-gap to the winner, that makes it the 3rd 3rd place in a row. 3 DNFs in the race, and the championship is looking great, 3rd in the WCC. Also we do have 3 wins in the GPGCL, so we are looking great currently:
With the 3rd place in this race I've defended my 1st place in the WDC, which I held since the 1st race. Demon is 1st in the GPGCL Group B, having 3 wins and 1 loss. Also I feel it's noteworthy that Vimal Ana has finished 3 sessions in a row in the same spot on the grid, that being 1st place. A 3rd place in the session before comfortably puts him into 1st place in the testers' WDC. In addition, he has scored 3 points more than me so far.

Last but not least I just have to mention ONE racing who have scored 3 1st places and 1 3rd place in the races they were running.

Anybody care to find some more? :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2015 03:02PM by xSilvermanx.
I'd put forward to help, but I'm running a similar series on limited time and even then the way I run it screws over with CSM, meaning that any work I'd do would be massively increased.
Sorry about that :(
Has the boost deadline been posted yet?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
MDBSnake schrieb:
> I thought of this just as the first comment from
> Greg came in, couldn't find all the activity
> reports so missed those anyhow.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
>
> EDIT:// changes have been made, ty Tobi!

Look at the lastest post by the GPGSL account, ctrl+F search for Acivity. This way you can find them fast. Similar for boosts/perf file posts.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Awesome the tables are up! Great work..

Though I get a bid sad when I look at it! After 6 races I am 6th in the championship, where MPR is in 4th place.. We are yet to score our first podium this season, not the way I hoped for in another championship fight.

Really need to get my stuff together and push the team and myself to that podium! We are trying some new things on the car that might give some extra speed. Without my retirement I would have score points every race this season, so the pace is solid but we are just missing that little bit extra.

Maybe a side step to the WEC is an option for next year, or another challenge elsewhere.. Im not sure yet, with all the uncertain factors at MPR we have to see what my plans are. My manager Ricardo van Smirren has been banned from the GPGSL Paddock recently, so I have to manage my own contracts for now.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 7, Austrian Grand Prix, A1-Ring are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Tuesday 22nd September 2015. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - A1-Ring". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - A1-Ring". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

kedy89 Schreef:
> MDBSnake schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought of this just as the first comment
> from
> > Greg came in, couldn't find all the activity
> > reports so missed those anyhow.
> >
> > Thanks for the help!
> >
> >
> > EDIT:// changes have been made, ty Tobi!
>
>
> Look at the lastest post by the GPGSL account,
> ctrl+F search for Acivity. This way you can find
> them fast. Similar for boosts/perf file posts.

Indeed, but lately the search functions aren't working really properly for me, when I searched activity it only turned up 4 posts. When I looked at ALL the GPGSL post I couldn't find all of them either! but now it's up to date it's just keeping track of the new ones :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Once more, for clarification:
You don't NEED to wait for the boost announcement to send it boost requests. As long as you keep the requested form (so, replace the round number and track name), you can send them in any time. Of course it's most convenient for the perf creators if you do it one at a time in a time span between the end of the last race and the deadline of the next, but that's only a request. The only real limit is the deadline for the respective rounds.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
oh good it's up! (Y)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Now it's time to find a test driver for Snake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Good to see the boost announcement posted here, and also I'm on the GPGSL Testers Championship which is awesome to see.
Hallelujah !

uuuuugh! Those tables.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy