GPGSL S10 - Team Launch Thread [Deadline sending cars & helmets: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Shame to lose the team's spiritual colours. Looks less cluttered now though.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Make up your minds guys! Poor Greg will end up painting a full grid of SCRs if we keep being like this ;)

Seriously now, it's even more awesome. I had no trouble in keeping the dark blue and black scheme, but I agree that this lighter blue with white looks pretty great and easily recognisable. Reminds me of the BMW Williams, and that's a huge compliment ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Meh, still far off from the beauty of the S5 livery.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
It's good, but it's not quite Martini

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
All things are being prepared to presentation. Inclueding the best of them! ;);););););)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh, still far off from the beauty of the S5
> livery.

Suppose I'm to blame for painting the S6 livery and starting this 'not as good as S5' livery malarkey ;)

All of a sudden I'm getting thirsty... Really thirsty !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2015 08:14PM by EricMoinet.
Unfortunately I don't have pics of past liveries to compare them, if anyone has......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I would rank the liveries that have already been shown as:

1 - JHR - Amazing, really liked the colors and the design
2 - Greidanus GP - looks promising
3 - SCR - The newest livery is way better on my opinion
4 - ONE - Too much sponsors and logos, even so, it gains some points by being a Brazilian team

On my opinion of course ;)

Well I remembered the past seasons liveries thread created some time ago. No SCRs there, sadly, but worth a watch, real beauties to draw inspiration from.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
mortal schrieb:
> Unfortunately I don't have pics of past liveries
> to compare them, if anyone has......

S5

S6

S7

S8

S9

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Love the S5 livery with the dark blue colour, a classic.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
S5 looks the best to me.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Here are some old images of SCR from back in the W300 and WGP days I have managed to find (no idea why I can't find better ones. If I had the respectives mods I could get screens of my own)

This colour scheme is what I went with when I did the test livery for SCR (whoever the painter was must've been pretty good at the time). I quite like the blue/white with red outline, but I also like the blue/black with white outline.

I've already done a render of the SCR revised livery in the blue/white with red outline, so here is how it looks if the blue/black with white outline is used instead:

High Definition Racing reveals new livery

With the car still being an AMR with our own racing colors, we have thought long about investing in a new design. However, after the recent name change, we felt that it's time for something new. Something that relates back to the old livery but is yet something new and a first step into a bright future. We could possibly get a license for the series next season, or it can take another 10 years, nobody knows. I guess both scenarios are unlikely, but we should be prepared for eventualities, and we are!

I feel that the new car is more aggressive in its colors than it was with the old livery. And that is what we want to be. Aggressive, in a positive and necessary way, to help AMR getting Chris or Matthew on the test driver throne this season. And aggressive in our preparations for a full entry in the next years. We really hope this livery, painted on the always good AMR cars, will bring joy and success to the whole team, teams and drivers.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2015 08:16PM by JohnMaverick.
John, you forgot to paint the inner side of the frontwing attachment with car 1 & 2. With car 2 also the outer side. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Nice! Looks a whole better in orange, and the white strip on the top of the sidepods no longer just ends at the rear. And seeing a new scene or 2 for car renders is always a good thing. Hopefully this means that AMR will have their livery ready for launce very soon.

I liked the green AMR tbh ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Nice! Looks a whole better in orange, and the
> white strip on the top of the sidepods no longer
> just ends at the rear. And seeing a new scene or 2
> for car renders is always a good thing. Hopefully
> this means that AMR will have their livery ready
> for launce very soon.

Maybe I am colour blind, but the cars looks more red than orange.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I agree with Ruben, but maybe that's just in the shadows.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy