GPGSL S10 - Team Launch Thread [Deadline sending cars & helmets: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
That race is so cool! Will the full race be posted anywhere? I see im driving in 3rd :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That race is so cool! Will the full race be posted
> anywhere? I see im driving in 3rd :-)

I didn't run the whole race, but I suppose it's possible to have it streamed by screenshots

FYI the drivers were Greenhalgh(AMR), Winston(Alpha MS), Rodriguez(ONE), Fuh(Ralt), Oakley(VSM), Van de Voort(Velox), Jalving(MPR), Silvestre(Tafuro GP), Aleksander(Team Shadow), Santial(Double F), Gilson(SCR), Vilela(ART), Steer(Snake), Van Smirren(Italian E. Dynamics), Horvath(TNR), Eglitis(Phoenix), Nell(Demon), Schroeder(Dark Exploder), Pedersen(MAC), Elleker(Christal VXR), Moinet(JHRR) and Grant(KBR)

natasp Wrote:
> Charrel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That race is so cool! Will the full race be
> posted
> > anywhere? I see im driving in 3rd :-)
>
> I didn't run the whole race, but I suppose it's
> possible to have it streamed by screenshots
>
> FYI the drivers were Greenhalgh(AMR),
> Winston(Alpha MS), Rodriguez(ONE), Fuh(Ralt),
> Oakley(VSM), Van de Voort(Velox), Jalving(MPR),
> Silvestre(Tafuro GP), Aleksander(Team Shadow),
> Santial(Double F), Gilson(SCR), Vilela(ART),
> Steer(Snake), Van Smirren(Italian E. Dynamics),
> Horvath(TNR), Eglitis(Phoenix), Nell(Demon),
> Schroeder(Dark Exploder), Pedersen(MAC),
> Elleker(Christal VXR), Moinet(JHRR) and Grant(KBR)

I knew I spotted a Christel in there somewhere...was very nice to see it on track again; especially as the CVXR02 was our most sucessful chassis.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

One Racing sticking with the green - Nice one ;-)

Good to see an old school flashback of Marko in the Shadow :)

Off Topic: I could do with a link for the season starter S9 thread and post count please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It's still sticky, post count is 4141 ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
DOH! LOL. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, aren't the old thread links in post 1 of the season 9 thread - part 2, which is still a sticky?

lol at the post count ;) And I wasn't even there! xD

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Maverick reveals Season 10 anniversary helmet

We're in the 10th season, folks. Some of you are here from the start, others, like me, dropped in later. But one thing is for sure, this upcoming season is gonna be one big party.

To celebrate this special season, my main sponsor and I sat together and brainstormed over a special helmet. Since this sponsor is a famous Swiss chocolate producer, it seemed natural to play with this element.

Unfortunately, our chocolate helmet raised three main concerns. While it looked ultra-cool, it didn't fit into the tight safety regulations. The crash tests were a disaster, to say the least. And to make matter worse, everything above 10 degrees Celsius made it melt away. Now, such a race car is hot by itself and so our statistical projections revealed a duration of 2:07 minutes, before the helmet would have melted completely. The third issue was related to public safety. The safety commission feared that the temptation to steal and eat the helmet was simply too big.

But we didn't want to forget the idea completely, so we went the middle-way and decided for a normal helmet to fit the safety regulations, painted with the design of the chocolate helmet. Without further ado, my Season 10 anniversary helmet.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That helmet looks delicious

you should have sticked with the fully chocolate helmet, I love hot chocolate ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
That's a nice one, I love it. Miam miam...

Mullet345 Wrote:
> @Rod_vs, you might want to replace the Pirelli
> logo with a Michelin logo if One Racing will be
> running on Michelin tyres in Season 10.

Yes. I sent to GPGSL and Greidanus new version, with Michelin tyres!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Some colour experimentation...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Really nice car, unusual colours but I looks stunning.

LOL @ John's helmet, great idea (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
That's nice Ruben :-)

My GPGSL Career
Nice, but I can't really see what has changed regarding the colours. And I see you got Chris getting some laps in his new ride.

@JohnMaverick, nice helmet. I think that makes two helmets now that are based on something: Rico's HardWood helmet, and now John's Chocolate helmet.

@John, Tasty helmet! I'd have gone with a Toblerone lid, but that's delightful enough ;-)

@Ruben, I love the old school colours and simple layout. However, to me the G-Star logo doesn't quite fit where it is, I believe that if you put it on top of the sidepod or on the rollhoop under the Porsche logo it would help keeping the car tidy. Everything else is perfect, even the numbers have Porsche font!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox escribió:
> @Ruben, I love the old school colours and simple
> layout. However, to me the G-Star logo doesn't
> quite fit where it is, I believe that if you put
> it on top of the sidepod or on the rollhoop under
> the Porsche logo it would help keeping the car
> tidy. Everything else is perfect, even the numbers
> have Porsche font!

I think the same. The colors are great, the combination of that gold with black has drugged my eyes ;)

Demon Racing unveil their Season 10 entry, with a low key occasion. With a capacity crowd of 2 onlookers, the media had clear shots of the new livery.

Fantastic renders by John Maverick.... thanks John!(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2015 10:50AM by shep34.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy