GPGSL S10 - Team Launch Thread [Deadline sending cars & helmets: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL S10 - Team Launch Thread
Date: January 27, 2015 10:31PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Goodyear in white is amazing for me. I like it :-)

Date: January 27, 2015 10:32PM
Posted by: Carlitox
I'd prefer them to have their traditional colours, but maybe different outer rings? White for GY, green for Bridgestone, red for Pirelli, blue for Michelin and yellow for Dunlop. That way we keep their usual colors and still tell them apart while spinning.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: January 27, 2015 10:38PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
You should probably have another look at Ruben's post on the previous page ... (B)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: January 27, 2015 10:55PM
Posted by: Stoopid
The coloured edges of the tyres are horrible. I hated it when Bridgestone did it in F1. Having the Goodyear in orange would differentiate from the Bridgestones when spinning.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: January 27, 2015 11:18PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Marcus de Bruyker Launches New Helmet For Season 10

After using his previous black helmet design for years in GP3 and 2 years in GP4 it's time to change.

If you can see the design changed a lot from black to white... " making his start as a full driver by ONE, he required a New White One "

One with the number 10 for race and one with number 40 for practise. If ONE signs another test driver, Marcus will only race with number 10.

For his teamboss Rod_vs: Marcus did send you the link from the new helmets in PM, if you want to put new sponsorship on for S10.

- Credit goes to Natã Cremasco for making my White "Old School" helmets
- Credit goes to JohnMaverick for the very nice renders.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: January 27, 2015 11:58PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Smart looking helmet. John, any chance you can knock up a nice render of my helmet? Files should be in the mod.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: January 28, 2015 12:03AM
Posted by: Carlitox
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should probably have another look at Ruben's
> post on the previous page ... (B)

Heh, I know, what I meant was keep the rings as they are and the brands as we have always known them. But I'm OK with different colored logos. It just seems awkward to have an orange Goodyear, or a red Pirelli for that matter. Despite F1, non-yellow Pirellis still look odd to me.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: January 28, 2015 12:05AM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
I neither have a mod from last season nor GP4 installed at the moment. But if somebody is nice enough to send me the .tga or at least .tex files from the mod, I can do it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: January 28, 2015 01:17AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
miki2000milos Wrote:
> Rod_vs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Turbo Lover Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Your cars are broken!
> >
> > ?????
>
> I think he meant that you need to flip it
> vertically. Comparing it to our S9 livery it seems
> like this is the problem.

But this is the same template as Season 9!!! One Racing changes only numbers!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: January 28, 2015 01:24AM
OK, guys, sorry!!!

@TurboLover: sending PSD car file.
@carlos: send your helmet directly to Ruben!!

Date: January 28, 2015 01:29AM
Marc and Carlos: send helmets directly to Turbo Lover. They're approved!!!

Date: January 28, 2015 08:56AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Tyres look nice but is it possible to get the Pirelli version using the Pirelli logo not the Pirelli text like the actual F1 tyres?

JHR livery is fantastic!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 28, 2015 10:58AM
Posted by: shep34
Nice upgrade and improvement in overall look for JHR! Nice work on that one! (B)(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: January 28, 2015 02:53PM
Posted by: GPGSL
Important information for all drivers

Starting from next season, there will be, for some, a minor change in the boost request procedure. For most drivers nothing will change at all. However, from next season onwards, only those boosts will be considered that carry the correct form requested in the boost announcement.

Precisely, that means: The subject header of the PM must carry 'Driver boost - Driver name - Round number and/or track name'. For team boosts, this is not quite as crucial, but it is nonetheless asked that people keep the form there, too. Driver boost and team boost must be sent separately, and PMs that are not related to the boost procedure must also be sent separately.

The reason is very simple. Driver boosts are a fixed value and hence there is no immediate necessity to open those PMs. The perf creators only need to check the Inbox for people who sent driver boost requests. This saves a lot of time, given that often enough we'd otherwise need to open 15+ PMs just to read the same sentence again and again. If, however, a boost message only carries the header of the current thread title, it must be opened to check if it's only a boost request or if it's another message to the GPGSL. Thank you all for that little extra effort that massively eases the work of the perf creators.

This rule will be added to the rules section once the new thread is open and you will also be reminded once more before the first round of boost application starts. But please try to keep it in mind already.

Date: January 28, 2015 06:58PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
GPGSL Schreef:
> Important information for all drivers

Hay hay... will do !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: January 28, 2015 07:06PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Tyres look fine. Don't really know what people are moaning about. Anyway, it's not exactly likely that someone looks at the pictures and says "this is great, but I wish I could actually see what tyres they were using". I mean, the logo is on the car and everything...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: January 28, 2015 09:03PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I'd like to second Ed's point about the Pirellis.

@John, me either mate.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: January 28, 2015 10:15PM
Posted by: kedy89
Ferrari2007 schrieb:
> I'd like to second Ed's point about the Pirellis.

I prefer the text :D

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: January 28, 2015 11:04PM
Posted by: Stoopid
If you haven't already seen this in the main GPGSL thread, this was my idea for the tyres:

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: January 28, 2015 11:44PM
Posted by: natasp
I liked the orange goodyear

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy