GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smoglessbutton4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The GPGSL Pizza fans suggested it to replace
> the
> > tobacco advertising on the track - tobacco
> > advertising in the GPGSL is disallowed, you see
> ;)
>
> I know tobacco is banned, but why pizza? ;)

Pizza is the answer to everything!

miki2000milos Schreef:
> I announce I will be joining Team Shadow as a test
> driver. I'd prefer to join at the last race in
> Silverstone, just to get the extra perf points. ;)
> (will I get extra perf points? Or will the excel
> wizardy kill them?)
>
> Driver name: Milos Ancevski
> Nationality: Serbian

I prefer not. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'm back!! =D 1st place on test-drivers race and 2nd on Race... fantastic!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Milos, would you like me to whip up a helmet for you, or do you have one in the works?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Milos, would you like me to whip up a helmet for
> you, or do you have one in the works?

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a helmet :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
A merry xmas to all my GPGSL friends and rivals lol. I hope you have a good day and get all that you wished for...

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I can't believe! My team in the waiting list is almost in the middle *random commentary* ;)

And Merry Christmas to all!

Merry christmas everyone.

Mullet345 Scritto:
> Merry christmas everyone.

Same here :-)

My GPGSL Career
Merry Christmas everyone!

GPGSL S9 R16 French Grand Prix - Official Results

Race Result

Fastest Laps

Now that's a Christmas present I'll take - a championship point!

Round 16 - France - Official Results Tables

Round 16 - France - Official Standings Tables

Round 16 - France - Official Boost Tables

Round 16 - France - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2014 10:41AM by GPGSL.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

And congrats to MPR on winning the Constructors' Championship! Looking forward to the drivers' showdown in Silverstone :D

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Guess my championship hopes are now over. With 15pts as the maximum value the winner gains, and the fact I'm 27pts behind, I still wouldn't be able to take 1st if I were to take 1st in the testers session. At least 3rd is secured for me, so if needed, I'll do what I need to do to ensure Maikel will walk out of Silverstone the Season 9 Tester's Champion.

Congratulations to MPR on winning the constructor's championship. It's nice to finally see another team step up and beat AMR for the first time in a long time. As for the driver's championship, it's too close to be able to decide who has the advantage. But from my speculation calculations, Gilson will win on countback should both drivers either fail to score any points or manage to score the same number of points. Should both drivers manage to score points, the title will go to whoever manages to finish in front of the other. It's going to be an awesome end to the season for sure.

So Demon claims "most places gained" for the race, total of +25 must be somewhat near the record, me +12, Matthew +13. Now if we only had been starting from position 14th or something...
qualy was crap, the race the best one we had so far, I think. Thus I'm coming into the points quite regularily now. It's bad though that we can't get every single session right, it's either qualy or race that went wrong. If we could chain two goods drives, we could easily challenge for a podium, so we just have to work on consistent good results. Hope to achieve this next year so we dive into the points more often on better positions.
Also last race is a bit of a decider for us, 6th or 7th place? VSM vs Demon, the next race counts, let's finish the year with a very positive result :-)
Great job Dan & MPR, I hate that you won but I can't deny you guys deserved it this year.

Also, very happy to have Milos joining Team Shadow - he seems a very enthusiastic and exciting edition to our driver development programme.

Merry Christmas :)

xSilvermanx Wrote:

> Also last race is a bit of a decider for us, 6th
> or 7th place? VSM vs Demon, the next race counts,
> let's finish the year with a very positive result
> :-)

Dont forget MAC either. Both VSM and MAC have more available boost than Demon, so.... those two teams on paper, should be faster than Demon. Time to pull out some magic tricks at Silverstone!
Should be a cracker of a race, with the drivers title to be decided in a 2 man battle! Good luck to both those guys....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
happy holidays guys! And gratz to MPR for winning it. You're going down next season though ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Martini Paddock Racing is the GPGSL Season 9 Constructors Champion!!! Congratulations to my teamboss Dan Paddock!! Congrats to the entire team, everyone in the Factory and all our fans!! This season had been a true joy together with Ed Greenhalgh!

Now lets focus on P3 in the WDC :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy