GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Great effort from Tommi, showed what the car can do. Massive shame for Norbert, a double points finish would have been awesome.
Hmm...honestly not sure what to make of this - looking at the last set of timings before the end it seems like I may have finished 13th, that oh so lovely first loser in terms of championship points.

Brilliant race coverage, thankyou!

Shame about the last few laps, could have been a superb double result for TNR, but to get one car home, let alone in the points is stunning. Well done to the Vomit Comet!

Bring on the same for the finale! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Noooo!!!!

Did we do it? Did we get the points we need for the championship? Don't make me sit through another agonising race ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nooooooo! so close :';(

All or nothing, well, nothing now...

Statement from Rodríguez
I'm not gonna be a Maldonado, I know I ended up f***ing up everything. However, I do believe there was a genuine passing opportunity, and the maneuvre wasn't out of recklessness. My car was pretty quick, you can see I was charging through the field in the early stages, so, while recognising my ultimate mistake, I don't think 'reckless' is a proper word to describe me. My apologies to Charrel and Dan. People forget I'm contracted to MPR, why would I want to ruin their championship? ONE is not in the fight for any title, but I'm fighting for a top 10, and that also is vanishing for me.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
All hail rain master Eric!!

Tell you what mate if we'd had those extra 15 horsepower we could have won that race ;)

And a double points finish courtesy of Gareth as well! Couldn't have asked for more, great effort all round team (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 05:01PM by Twigster151.
Wow, great stuff to come from the back of the grid to a points finish, very happy with the race now

Massively happy that as a team that we could pull off that performance! Let's get onto Silverstone! Shame for Charrel he lost positions in the 2nd half of the race...

Merry Christmas everyone :)

X (@ed24f1)
Seems like I got my christmas present early. Nice to get some points, even though my first stop was badly timed.
OMG! I didn't expected that! Very happy to be on podium of my home race. Nice to see my team mate in the points too.

That was a disaster unfortunately. Words fail me.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Awesome result! :)

miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just saw the pizza ad-boards, what's going on with
> all the pizzas over here?

The GPGSL Pizza fans suggested it to replace the tobacco advertising on the track - tobacco advertising in the GPGSL is disallowed, you see ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
smoglessbutton4 Wrote:
> The GPGSL Pizza fans suggested it to replace the
> tobacco advertising on the track - tobacco
> advertising in the GPGSL is disallowed, you see ;)

I know tobacco is banned, but why pizza? ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
miki2000milos Wrote:
> smoglessbutton4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The GPGSL Pizza fans suggested it to replace
> the
> > tobacco advertising on the track - tobacco
> > advertising in the GPGSL is disallowed, you see
> ;)
>
> I know tobacco is banned, but why pizza? ;)

Because pizza. Why not? ;)

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> What a major fu.ck up from me, no words can
> describe how pissed off I am. :-(
>
> This is truly a season with many lows and a very
> few highs, things became more worse than last
> season.
>
> I can't wait to be a team manager than a race
> driver.

I think it's nearly time for you to hang up your helmet too - that said, you had wicked pace up until the mistake and can surely pull off one more season finale victory?

Good job Tobi ;-)

Great coverage, enjoyed it a lot.

Dismal race for AMR but there wasn't anything to gain anyway so let's just move on.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
brunoboi Schreef:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What a major fu.ck up from me, no words can
> > describe how pissed off I am. :-(
> >
> > This is truly a season with many lows and a
> very
> > few highs, things became more worse than last
> > season.
> >
> > I can't wait to be a team manager than a race
> > driver.
>
> I think it's nearly time for you to hang up your
> helmet too - that said, you had wicked pace up
> until the mistake and can surely pull off one more
> season finale victory?
>
> Good job Tobi ;-)

I doubt it with my current shape. Also no driver managed to win the same GP four times in a row if I stand corrected.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I announce I will be joining Team Shadow as a test driver. I'd prefer to join at the last race in Silverstone, just to get the extra perf points. ;) (will I get extra perf points? Or will the excel wizardy kill them?)

Driver name: Milos Ancevski
Nationality: Serbian

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy