Red Bull RB10 Beta [Released]_shape update available first post

Posted by gezere 
Thank you very much for your rb10 update!
gezere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jakobdylan écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Bernard
> > have you ever thought to convert your fantastic
> > work for Ac or RF2?
> > I think you would have a lot of satisfaction
> > have a nice weekend mate......
>
> Hi mate
>
> I don't think Ac or RF2 communities are waiting me
> (or others like heikki, Arnaud or Lez) to convert
> the cars.
> If they would need it, they have the skill to
> convert it. I already saw our work converted to
> others games. ;-)

maybe you're right :-)
But we know your high quality job :-) We wait for you, Hekki and Lez:-) in Ac community or Rf2 :-)
I loved so much Gp4 but I moved to other sims because of we have to honest Gp4 is too old to simulate properly the current rules of f1 .
jakobdylan écrivait:

> maybe you're right :-)
> But we know your high quality job :-) We wait for
> you, Hekki and Lez:-) in Ac community or Rf2 :-)
> I loved so much Gp4 but I moved to other sims
> because of we have to honest Gp4 is too old to
> simulate properly the current rules of f1 .

You are right concerning F1 rules but who likes F1 rules nowadays? ;)
Excepted the qualifications sessions, GP4 may be old but it is still the best F1 simulation game regarding the AI (just a personal opinion).
And if you look at all the tools that programmers such as Laurent, René, Diego and others made, graphics, cars, tracks, mods etc... The game has really evolved since 2002.
For sure, not perfect anymore. qualifications sessions and SC would be great but we can simulate the old seasons until the current one with the best AI existing, which procures a lot of fun... even if the others sims have better graphics and current rules options...But it is a matter of personal taste.
If we didn't move to other sim games, I think this is because we didn't find the same or better driving feelings on the others sims... for the moment :-)

@Bernard: Thanks a lot for the Red bull and Toro rosso updates! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2014 05:26PM by Excalibur.
you're right 1000% about Ai but the new sims have the multiplayer that is most exciting thing in modern sim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2014 11:13PM by jakobdylan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy