McLaren MP4-29 Abu Dhabi livery by Excalibur [RELEASED]

Posted by Excalibur 
looks amazing
I can't belive it,thanks so much my friend,can't wait to come back from work to try it ;) amaziiiiiing :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Fantastic work my friend! Big thanks! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Stunning work , thank you so much
Re: McLaren Mp4-29 - Melbourne by Excalibur [RELEASED]
Date: March 26, 2014 03:24PM
Posted by: nhorry
Brilliant, thank you so much!!!
Congratulations , great work (Y)
Date: March 26, 2014 05:14PM
Posted by: cire90
Thanks mate, amazing work ;)

But I have problem with left mirror in T-cam (in cockpit is ok)

Thank you for this great update on McLaren. Thanks Excalibur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 27, 2014 10:25AM
Posted by: NickJW
@cire90 flip the mirror in gp4builder vertical or horizontal

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: March 27, 2014 02:35PM
@NickJW thanks, but I don't know how to do :(
@cire90: Thanks for the feedback. I missed this little detail, indeed. I will fix it this evening and publish a new link....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 27, 2014 02:46PM
@Excalibur YEAH!! Thank you so much :-)
Thank you very much for this fantastic car! Great work!
Link first post updated (left mirror fixed) .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fantastic car. But in Game the car is white.i take all files to carswad. And whem i take the old Tex.files too, i see your first Version of the car. i hope you can help me:(
wvogtt2 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantastic car. But in Game the car is white.i take
> all files to carswad. And whem i take the old
> Tex.files too, i see your first Version of the
> car. i hope you can help me:(

First of all, you have to use the new textures with the new car (bahrain winter test or Melbourne livery):
Into your carwads, you should have:
- The new lods
- Textures hi_mp429_1.tex & hi_mp429_2.tex (either in HD (4096x4096) or in Hi (2048x2048) resolution) + hi_mp429_3.tex, hi_mp429_4.tex & hi_brakeglow_xk.tex

If the car is full white, into game options, graphics, advanced, set the textures level on high.
If you don't use high level textures, then, delete only the "hi_" of each texture but don't rename the textures or the lods....

Hope that will help....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2014 04:39PM by Excalibur.
thank you Arnaud for the nice car:)
Thanks Jürgen! Unfortunately, as soon as I finished this version, I saw that Mclaren has upgraded (or maybe downgraded would be the exact word) their nose cone.
I don't know if I will update the shape this week-end or later because if I have to do that to each Grand Prix, I will never finish ;)
Anyway, I will release the Malaysian livery soon because these are just minor modifications...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2014 06:58PM by Excalibur.
great news about the Malaysian livery and no worries, i'm fine with the existing Mclaren, for me it's no problem, if there's already another nose, i can live with the existing one:)
Thanks for help,now it works,graet car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy