zaztool 1.26

Posted by mjmjamkbm 
zaztool 1.26
Date: January 21, 2014 10:40AM
Posted by: mjmjamkbm
Need help.
I have Norton 360 on my pc.
Made a fresh install of gp4 game as I done before in the past. But this time when I have come to install zaztool 1.26 I am now getting a Trojan.adh keeps coming up , I now that this piece of software does not have a Trojan on it, so why is this happing this time can someone help please.as this is becoming pain in the butt.
your michael
Re: zaztool 1.26
Date: January 21, 2014 11:36AM
Posted by: mortal
Somewhere in the Norton options you can add gp4.exe in a list of exclusions. If you can't do this, get rid of Norton. Norton does not get good reviews, and it does let some stuff get through. It does not allow sand-boxing for starters. Also known to have an effect on system performance for some users. You also have to pay a subscription, and there are better AV programs for free. Even free AVG picks up on gp4.exe. But you can exclude it. You should also have Malwarebytes, a full registered version for real-time protection.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 11:37AM by mortal.
Date: January 21, 2014 01:24PM
Posted by: ZaZ
[submit.symantec.com]

Report and send the installer and Norton will investigate and put the program on their white list.
Then everyone who uses ZT and Norton benefits

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: January 21, 2014 08:50PM
Posted by: mortal
That's a good idea. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy