GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Pole yeahhh !

Hopefully the race will turn out better as the testers feature race, we had the bad set-up there for after the 2nd stop. Nevertheless both Emanuel and Keeley showed some impressive form during different stages of the event.

Here's hope for Victorryyyy ! :-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Not a bad start, much more to come. xx

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait...what? :-O

Okay, somehow I managed to obtain the 1st place in the grid. I hope for the race to be good for me and my team mate :-)

My GPGSL Career
A car starting in the top 10, the season is starting to look promising.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I hope our team will be good in the race.
like in the testers race.(H)

GPGSL Test Debut: Melbourne, S9 | GPGSL Race Debut: Sepang, S9
First Pole: Australia/Melbourne, Season 9
First Race Won: Australia/Melbourne, Season 9
Well, only waiting a good race!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
A few quick questions...

1. What site do I use to upload my livery?
2. Who do I send the link to?
3. Who can do some renders for me?

Thanks in advance

The race has been run, and won. There were only 2 retirements in the race, but there were plenty of battles up and down the field. I'll try and get the coverage up by tonight.

Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few quick questions...
>
> 1. What site do I use to upload my livery?
> 2. Who do I send the link to?

Have you tried mediafire? That's where I uploaded SCR's livery to.
For sending the link, it's probably best to send it to Turbo Lover as he is the one who has put the mod together.

Not sure what you have done for MAC Racing's livery, but at least it's good to know that your team won't need to use the car of shame again this season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2013 03:49AM by Mullet345.
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A few quick questions...
> >
> > 1. What site do I use to upload my livery?
> > 2. Who do I send the link to?
>
> Have you tried mediafire? That's where I uploaded
> SCR's livery to.
> For sending the link, it's probably best to send
> it to Turbo Lover as he is the one who has put the
> mod together.
>
> Not sure what you have done for MAC Racing's
> livery, but at least it's good to know that your
> team won't need to use the car of shame again this
> season.

Thanks mate, it s just a pretty basic livery, I might update it later in the season :)

Nathan, John Maverick has done a few renders, he has rendered the AMR for this season and last. There's also a guy called Spidey.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I can do the MAC renders if you want, but only after Jan. 4th because I'm currently in Christmas holidays and don't have the render program with me. Spidey is also a master of renders, if he can do it earlier.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP – Season Opener – Race Day

Part 1

Hello and welcome back to Albert Park as we get set for the start of the main feature of this weekend. Qualifying threw up plenty of surprises yesterday, but in the end it was Matteo Scala who managed to steal pole away in his last run. How the race will go is anybody’s guess. Speaking of, let’s head down to the track. The cars are returning from their warmup lap, the race director has his finger on the start button, and we are all set for the official start of GPGSL, Season 9.

Weather Report: Sunny

The cars are all line up. Scala is on pole. Gilson is next to him. And behind them are 20 other drivers, all looking for a good result here today. When the lights go out, it is every man for themselves.

We are off! Scala looks to have the edge over Gilson, while behind them Sevastian has a look at getting by his teammate.

But into the first corner, Scala loses both 1st and 2nd to Gilson and Maverick.

Sevastian is up to 5th, and is looking set to take on Van Renselaar for 4th.

At the rear of the field, Moinet looks to have gotten by Legge, but Legge could still hold his position.

Moinet succeeds in getting by Legge, leaving the Demon driver sitting in 22nd.

Back to the front, as the split shows that Gilson has a 0.7s lead over Maverick.

At the back, Legge won’t let Moinet get away from him so easily.

Legge’s teammate, Somogyi, is holding onto 10th. Behind him, it seems that Greenhalgh is under pressure.

It’s not hard to see why. 0.1s separates Greenhalgh and Kederer.

Kederer has a look up the inside.

But Greenhalgh is able to hold on and keep Kederer behind him.

There’s a long train forming behind Kederer.

Gilson takes the first fastest lap of the race.

C.Warrington is close enough to Pedersen that he decides to have a look up the inside.

Pedersen manages to hold C.Warrington behind him, which allows Somogyi to close in on the VSM. In the background, Kederer has locked up his brakes.

This may explain why Kederer locked up. Steer was attempting to go up the inside for a pass.

But he wasn’t close enough, and ended up hitting the rear of Kederer’s car.

And now the train has gotten even closer.

Steer won’t be liking this situation he has found himself in.

At least he manages to hold his position.

It’s a 3 way battle for 4th, as Van Renselaar defends from Sevastian while Cartwright stays back and waits for his chance to pass.

Sevastian looks up the inside, but Van Renselaar is ready to defend his position.

Van Renselaar succeeds in defending his position.

Leaving Sevastian to now defend from Cartwright.

Jalving has made a move on Cartwright during the commotion. But how did he do it?

It appears that Cartwright had been pushed out wide by Sevastian, which allowed Jalving to close in and take the position.

We have a Snake stranded on the road, which is why we have a yellow flag situation.

And it’s Brunner. Brunner must have a terminal problem.

As Brunner was slowing due to his problem, Moinet ended up hitting the Snake and almost puts the Snake into a full 360 degree spin.

Leaving Legge, along with two car of shames, with nowhere to go.

They all manage to continue, but Legge was the biggest loser out of it.

Onboard with Moinet, and it’s clear that he hit the rear of the Snake.

As the marshal goes to push the stranded Snake away from the track, Gilson once again takes the fastest lap.

Legge won’t be happy with what just happened.

It was Suspension Failure that ended Brunner’s race.

Here is McCarthy in his JHR.

Here is how the top 10 have moved since the start of the race.

Steer is now the sole remaining Snake driver out on the track.

He is currently chasing down Kederer, as Greenhalgh and Somogyi still remain in front.

Onboard with Cartwright, as we see there is only 0.4s difference between Jalving and the SCR.

Pedersen remains in front of the group of cars, while in the background it appears that Steer is attempting a passing move on Kederer.

And it seems that Steer has made the move stick.

Onboard with Somogyi, and he looks close enough to C.Warrington to have a chance for a pass.

Horvath in his Shameful TNR takes the fastest lap.

Oh no, C.Warrington has been turned around, and Greenhalgh looks to have been caught up in the drama. What has happened here?

It looks like Greenhalgh had made contact with the rear of C.Warrington’s car, at the same time that Somogyi went up the inside.

Regardless of whose fault it was, the end result leaves C.Warrington out in the grass.

And Greenhalgh losing a place to Steer and Kederer.

C.Warrington had to wait for everyone to go through before rejoining the track, and now sits at the very back of the field.

Back to the front, and we can see the difference between the top 3 placings.

Rodriguez is doing well so far. He currently sits in front of McCarthy.

After 5 laps, let’s look at the current standings. Also, Horvath takes another fastest lap.

The rear of the field, led by Horvath.

Maverick takes the fastest lap.

The battle is still on between Jalving and Cartwright.

Greenhalgh has managed to get in front of Kederer.

As the replay shows, Greenhalgh was close enough to have a look up the inside.

And he makes the move stick into the first corner.

As Greidanus has a look up the inside of his teammate, C.Warrington uses the clean air around him to his advantage to take the fastest lap.

As the Shadows continue battling each other, we hear there is yet another yellow flag situation.

And here is why. Legge is off the track, and it appears he has a terminal problem.

Legge’s car does indeed have a terminal problem. A loose wheel brings the race to an end for Legge, which just wasn’t going his way. He could’ve made it back to the pits to fix it, but it would seem that it was just too dangerous as the wheel could’ve possibly fallen off the car.

Somogyi would most likely have been told by his team that Legge has retired from the race. That would be enough for Somogyi to try and hold his top 10 position.

Rodriguez currently holds the position gained reward provisionally, as he is currently in 14th after starting 22nd.

Back to the Jalving - Cartwright battle, and it looks like Jalving has made a mistake, which Cartwright is trying to take advantage of.

The replay shows that Jalving ran wide on his own.

Cartwright succeeded in getting by Jalving. Jalving will be angry with himself for giving the position away due to a mistake.

At the back, C.Warrington has managed to catch up to the car in front of him.

Gilson still leads this race.

It’s now time for a break. Stay tuned for the next part.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Oh boy i hope Matteo can make an overtake stick.

I'm sorry for Chris's problems, it seems a WC in the midfield has to re-learn driving around others :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
A point finish should be possible.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Promising qualy, and at this period of the race we hope that we can manage the car to get some points.
And there's my annual Melbourne retirement.

*sigh*

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
A bad start for me, the clutch didnt do his work as it should so I lost 2 places. Now fighting for 6th & 7th place, will be a tough race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Oops!! What's that car in the middle of the track ??

the GPGtv.org/farked bus has been blown up ? :o

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy