GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
TNR on cusp of signing second Finnish talent

You heard it!

END OF STATEMENT
Billy and the Beefcakes Press Inc featuring Rita Fanjita, Slovakia's finest news reporter

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2014 02:06PM by danm.
I'm quite glad we stayed away from the temptation of boosts

Our reliability should be good!!!

Updated test mod at 1st page.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Updated test mod at 1st page.

(Y)

All that's left now is to find out who will be running Monza. It should be a very interesting race to watch due to all the boosts that were sent in.

I thought that you said you'd do it? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ole everybody!

Sorry for a long away period, my job is still killing me...but i´ll try better to be around! =)
I'm currently on the lookout for a new tester? Drop me a PM if you are interested.

While I'm at it, does anyone know if you can easily create a matte black paint finish with a GP4 car? It's for a side project ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Matte black? I'll take a guess here and suggest dark grey combined with a very dark alpha layer? ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Or another easy way:
[graphicdesign.stackexchange.com]

When you're done with this, what you can do is add another layer, use the brush tool to mess around with a bit of white there, put it on 10-20% opacity, merge it with the other layer and blurr it into the picture, if you want some additional reflection in it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Cheers guys. John, that's spot on.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Updated race mod at 1st page.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hello guys, I`m going on holiday till 31.8 to danmark ;)
Just a warning guys, I will be on my holidays Friday 22 Aug - Sunday 31 Aug. I will most likely be able to check in from time to time if I can find tinternet :)

Therefore, it would best if someone could RD Monza as I'm still very busy with work and sorting my mother's house move in this last week before my hols.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Had I been on holiday next week rather than last week I could have given Monza a go, but unfortunately I'm back in work next week so I'm unable to RD.

Well, Greg said he'd do it. If that changed, I can do it. But I'd have to set up everything afresh after my Win reinstallation, so if Greg can do it, I'd appreciate it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Alright, I'll run Monza. Can someone send me a link so I can download the correct version of the track.

Guys, sorry for late. I had big problems with my left foot! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
These girls are seeing rounded One Racing paddock!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These girls are seeing rounded One Racing
> paddock!! =D
>
> [c1.staticflickr.com]
> 844c9.jpg
>
> [farm4.staticflickr.com]
> 81337a_z.jpg
>
> [farm3.staticflickr.com]
> a0d2eb_z.jpg?zz=1

That will be 3 looooonng afterpartys for me this raceweekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Speedyshare takes forever when downloading the mods. Any chance to get them moved to another file sharing site that won't take a long time for downloads?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy