GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Whenever lack least! Wiiiiiiiii ;)

How come the variance between the team's perfs are so small?

Hardly seems fair.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Haha, thank you all guys for doing my job of correcting the perfs. Saves me a lot of time, it's much appreciated! ;-) And honestly, please go on pointing out mistakes if you find them. The more eyes check them, the better the chance that we have flawless perfs.

@Dan: The gap has necessarily decreased because the teams were also closer together at the end of last season, thanks to the new perf points system. But then again, the gaps have never been much higher at the start of seasons when everything is shrunk together to give everybody a fair chance.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Alright John, I see.

Fair chance... bleurgh!!! I say stuff the small teams ;)

One tiny thing regarding the perfs (although it's not much of a problem in reality) shouldn't MAC have 20 & 21, with JHR on 22 & 23?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Dan, then go and check the starter perfs of the past seasons before you claim this to be stuffing the smaller teams. Last season the highest team had 793, the lowerst 790. The year before AMR was the only team to have 794, the smallest 790. The difference is about the same as every year, only that between it's a bit more leveled. And this is just what the majority wanted to happen. 1 perf point difference at the start of the season has really no big impact. As every year, about every team has the chance to catch a good start for a good season. So in fact, there is really no difference to the past years. If you don't believe me, just feel free to go and check the old threads.

And yes, I also agree that MAC should have 20, 21 and JHR 22, 23.

Ok guys, there are a few mistakes in there, but that is the whole point of publishing them so we can iron out the problems. For some reason I missed adding Somogyi's perf value to the calculator, hence all the commas. I totally forgot about the 500 variance. And I also remember someone complaining that the numbers that Chritel earned from last season shouldn't be used, thats why MAC has 22,23 and JHR 24,25. Make your minds up guys and let me know. As for JHR, it is entirely up to Jack if he uses Developments or Maserati.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Perfs have been amended.

John Warrington's starting perf is surprisely high.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
My race drivers were in the wrong place, I've swapped them over to their correct number positions.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
John scored a surprising amount of perf points testing for VSM last season, he also had a quite high starting perf last season as a result of driving for AMR.

I've also amended the perf calculator with the SCR driver swap.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 07:33PM by Stoopid.
Just went through the perfs, seeing as I was runner-up in the TDC last season and with Andrei moving to the race seats I expected my starter perf to be the highest in the testers part. However the perf from Dan (Mills) is a few points higher, while in the last updated perf (silverstone race) mine exceeded his. What's happened here? Hope to get it cleared up, thanks in advance!

Great job on getting the perfs out so early! Really nice :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Dan M's S8 starter perf was a lot better than yours. And in the complicated formula, this has an effect, too, so that 1 good or bad season doesn't overrule good or bad ones before. It's a process and that explains why his S9 perf is still a bit better than yours although your progress in S8 was better. You caught up to him, compared to S8, but haven't caught him completely, yet.

Team bosses in the test series... ;)

I won't say anything.

JohnMaverick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan M's S8 starter perf was a lot better than
> yours. And in the complicated formula, this has an
> effect, too, so that 1 good or bad season doesn't
> overrule good or bad ones before. It's a process
> and that explains why his S9 perf is still a bit
> better than yours although your progress in S8 was
> better. You caught up to him, compared to S8, but
> haven't caught him completely, yet.

Forgot about that! Explains it ;-) Ty!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
when looking at my perf i get the feeling that my car is a better driver than me. maybe i should stay in the motorhome and let the car do the work

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John Warrington's starting perf is surprisely
> high.

I'm not complaining. Having the year as a tester was in order to boost my perf a little

After three seasons as a team boss its weird to have a perf again. Looking forward to getting to testing.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

So good perfs for us!! Ah! About numbers of extra boost, I didn't find! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
e) Team Boost
Team boosts are allocated to the teams in regards to their championship position in BHP points
Team 1 +12 BHP
Team 2 +14 BHP
Team 3 +16 BHP
Team 4 +18 BHP
Team 5 +20 BHP
Team 6 +22 BHP
Team 7 +24 BHP
Team 8 +26 BHP
Team 9 +28 BHP
Team 10 +30 BHP
Team 11 +32 BHP

It means One Racing has 16 BHP????

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy