GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
not happy...not happy at all..... :(
10th, as expected. And Jack 12th. It'll be a tough race. I guess, the best we can hope for is some damage containment.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
17th is better, than I hoped for, really...
Not good at all, but the more cars ahead of me the more there are for me to overtake! ;)

Doesn't look so good for me so far.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
GPGSL Round 7 US GP - Free Practice

13th place for my One car... very disappointing... and no picture of my run... very very disappointed !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Tough qualifying for the Aston boys, we just didn't seem to find a good qualy setup. Hopefully our race setup is much better and we can grab a podium out of it, a win is out of reach.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL Round 7 US GP - Race

Welcome back for the last part of the US GP. The cars are on the grid already and the red lights are about to turn on.

Onboard with Sebastian Nell right before the lights turn off.

And they're off! Nell and Greenhalgh are side by side for the 1st place while Greidanus is right behind them.

Greenhalgh takes the lead while Greidanus tries to take the 2nd place from Nell. It seems like Gilson and Jalving both lost two places in favour of Rodriguez, Scala, Cartwright and Maverick.

Edwards, 21th, locks up to avoid Schieder.

Warrington and Schieder fight right behind Horvath for the 19th position.

Eric Moinet runs wide but manages to stay away from the gravel.

Greidanus tries to attack Greenhalgh but can't find an open spot.

He tries again on the final straight.

But he doesn't seem to gain enough speed for the overtake.

Gilson has overtook Scala for the 6th position.

The Italian isn't giving up. That's going to be a tight fight with Jalving and Maverick.

Jalving goes wide and Maverick overtakes him again.

Dominic Brunner locks up.

Van Renselaar is getting closer to Nell.

Maximilian Schieder is 16th place behind Tobi Kederer.

McCarthy runs wide! No crash for him luckily but he rejoins last.

Greenhalgh still 1st despite Greidanus's attacks.

Maverick is between Scala and Jalving. The VSM driver doesn't seem to keep up with the top 6 and is slowing down the others.

Dominic Brunner has crashed! Let's look at the replay. He went wide at one corner and smashed the side of his car on the tyre wall. That's the end of his race sadly.

Greidanus attacks for the 1st place once again but lacks the speed to complete it.

Behind them there are some duels. Van Renselaar challenges Nell for the 3rd place while Gilson seems to have the upper hand on Rodriguez.

And the British gains another place.

The standings after 4 laps.

Legge is a shadow behind SMS driver Steer.

Maximilian Schieder goes off!

And hits the wall! That's the end of his race! Luckily the impact wasn't too strong, he should be safe.

While we focused on Schieder we lost Maverick's pass on Scala.

Eric Moinet in 17th place.

Chris Warrington runs wide while following Edwards.

Greidanus is still behind Greenhalgh, waiting for a good chance and pass the race leader.

The same for Gilson, now behind Van Renselaar.

Chris Warrington goes off like Schieder!

But his car stays on track. That's really dangerous!

On the final straight Cartwright tries his move on the other VSM driver.

Chris Warrington's car is removed from the track.

Eric Moinet goes off! It seems like a failure for him!

Legge and Jalving slowed down by Scala.

A flat tyre for Moinet. Considering his position he won't be too unhappy to retire.

This is the end of the 1st part of the race. A lot of action in these first laps. The 2nd part will be online this afternoon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I'm quicker than Mr. Ed, but the car lacks (not surprisely) top speed. I need to stay calm.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I only need another 14 or so people to retire and I'll be in the points woop woop!! ;)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm quicker than Mr. Ed, but the car lacks (not
> surprisely) top speed. I need to stay calm.

Keep it going, you can take him :)

Maverick pit radio

"I'm surprised by our race pace so far. It's only a pity that I lost so much time behind Matteo. It'll be tough to fight back to the front pack. Please keep me updated about my tyre condition!"

Oh joy, another retirement for me. Such fun this.

Cracking battle for the lead between Ed and Ruben, MPR v Shadow just like the old days.

Charrel has it all to do now having blown the start, his objective now is to clear Maverick and make it into the top five.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Looks like it could a race of attrition at the moment.

Just hang in there Gareth, we could be on the podium by the end of this! ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Luckily for me so far it looks like Shadow are using the Red Bull gear ratios and Ruben is finding it hard to get past on the straights haha

X (@ed24f1)
GPGSL Round 7 US GP - Race - Part 2

Welcome back for the 2nd part of the race...

...There's a crash! It looks like a TSM!

And it's Kederer's! The German driver went wide and hit the wall like Brunner. Not a good weekend for the TSM driver.

Jalving attacks Scala for 9th place but looks like he'll have to give up this time.

Legge defends from Elleker while Edwards follows Pedersen.

Jalving is still behind Scala.

Horvath has got closer to Edwards. Seems like a fight between the TNR drivers is coming.

Gilson tries to pass Rodriguez!

The cameras switch from Gilson to Steer who seems to be slowing down... electrical issues for him! He'll have to pit to solve them.

McCarthy is approaching the SMS driver and he's likely to pass and gain the 16th place.

We lost Gilson's overtake sadly. Maverick is closer to Rodriguez now.

Not a good pace for Scala. He's simply going backward in the standings.

Gilson in the pitlane for fresh tyres and fuel.

Maverick and Rodriguez fight on the straight.

So do Legge and Scala.

And the British overtakes the Italian.

Greenhalgh has a certain gap on Nell, who's 2nd as Greidanus pitted.

Scala tries to take back his position from Legge.

Nell pits as well.

Rodriguez, Cartwright and Maverick have yet to pit.

But Maverick prefers to take a chance and pass the SCR driver.

Rodriguez has a quiet lap for now.

Maverick went to pit and Cartwright is 3rd again but not for long.

Elleker versus Pedersen.

Legge in 13th.

The standings after 12 laps

Pedersen found Scala in front of him after that the Italian pitted.

Horvath and Edwards switched places but the battle isn't over.

Van Renselaar goes wide at the first corner! Luckily he controls the car and doesn't lose any position.

Nell gained advantage on Greenhalgh after the pit stops and is really close to take his position.

Pedersen smacks the wall. Kederer and Brunner weren't so lucky.

Legge is off! The British driver runs wide at the first corner and hits the wall. That's the end of his race. That's a pity as he was in the Top 10.

Van Renselaar has been caught by Cartwright, Jalving and Maverick.

Elleker tries to overtake Scala.

After a few turns the Italian is beaten once again.

Greidanus lost the 2nd place in favour of Nell during the pit stops.

Jalving tries a move against Van Renselaar!

But the Dutch defends very well and keeps the 6th place. Let's look at the standings.

This is the end of Part 2. Tomorrow we'll know who is the winner of the US GP. Stay tuned!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Aaaaaw no! more bad luck for Jake.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
2 things: first, many accidents on track! Luckely not me yet, the pace is good! Second, difficult to overtake here! Great pitstop from the guys, now in 7th.. Ed in P1, grab that victory!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
It's so freakin' frustrating. Something must have happened to me there, cause one moment I'm attempting to pass Rodriguez, and then I'm suddenly behind Cartwright and then I come out of the box and once again lose even more places. All the effort of the first half the race for nothing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy