GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL S9 R5 Spanish Grand Prix

Official Results

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 6, French Grand Prix, Dijon are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Monday 7th April 2014. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Dijon". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Dijon". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9

Round 1: Australia GP - Albert Park - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: John Warrington - MAC Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 4: South African GP - Kyalami - Winner: Eric Moinet - JHR Developments
Round 5: Spanish GP - Jerez - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 6: French GP - Dijon-Prenois - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 7: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: US GP - Road America - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: European GP - Donington Park - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Italian GP - Monza - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Czech GP - Brno - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Great Britain - 50% - 40 AI Errors

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congratulations Joseph on keeping it together and
> taking the victory. Let's just hope it's enough to
> maintain the lead in both championships.
>
> I've decided that I would like to do the coverage
> for the next round. It's been awhile since the
> last race I was the RD for, and I feel like
> running another round. That's if it's ok with
> everyone of course.

Yep, thats fine Greg. I'll get a copy of the Dijon track uploaded later for you.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well,thank giid at least Chris could get us one point out of the weekend...
We need to fly back to the factory and analyse what went wrong this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well, it's a great result for our team. 5th and 7th, Zsigmond being on fire from 19th. So obviously that puts me in atleast some kind of pressure for the next round...
Nice result for AMR, well done (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well at least a point's better than nothing. Still really lagging behind in the drivers championship though.

Nice to get some points again, but really need to take the next step and get up into the Top 3 soon.

X (@ed24f1)
kedy89 Wrote:
> Cracking coverage, craptastic race. The only good
> thing about it was that for the first time this
> season I didn't drop backwards.

Th only positive thing for us... Gutted with that.

Sorry boss, I've lost the pace with my dying tyres at the end. :(

At least there's Chris for the team. Such a weekend for me :/

My GPGSL Career
Round 5 - Spain - Official Results Tables

Round 5 - Spain - Official Standings Tables

Round 5 - Spain - Official Boost Tables

Round 5 - Spain - GPGCL

I'm happy to be in the top 5 in the testers standings. I need more decent results if I want to stay in contention throughout the season. Regarding the drivers standings, only 6pts seperate the top 2 followed by a 21pt gap back to 3rd, while in the constructors there's nothing in it between SCR and MPR. I know it's only Rd5, but I can see this championship battle will be between Gilson and Jalving, and SCR and MPR.

Demon Racing doing quite well, overall. Jakey Legge up there in the drivers standings - nice work mate!!!
Sebastian Nell has informed me that the Demon paint team has now slapped his name on the race car, with the new livery being sent to the GPGSL over this coming weekend.

And, rumour has it, the replacement test driver role is about to be filled, with the contract couriered off to the "chosen one". Just hoping the pigeon gets there and back to Demon HQ to allow our new driver entry to the team for this very next event. Fly pigeon, fly....
If we run out of time, Sebastian Nell will fill the test driver seat for the next event......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Announcement

After an another disastrous race first race driver Ruben Greidanus at TSM stated that he will leave the team at the end of the current season: "This race was another shocker regarding the performance of the car. After a horrible last season where I had truly the belief to fight for the championship, this season should be a comeback season. Sadly it turned out that so far it is going from bad to worse. I have no confidence anymore that we are able to turn the tide.

About his future plans he explains: "I'm in doubt if I will continue as a driver. One thing is for sure, if I have the chance to be a team owner from next season I wil take this chance with both hands. Hopefully I can win at least a race this season. If so, let it be the Silverstone GP as last race of the season".

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
It's a sign of our consistent start to the season that third and eighth is a disappointment for us, but to be joint top with Southern Cross who have won three times already this year is a good sign.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Announcement
>
> After an another disastrous race first race driver
> Ruben Greidanus at TSM stated that he will leave
> the team at the end of the current season: "This
> race was another shocker regarding the performance
> of the car. After a horrible last season where I
> had truly the belief to fight for the
> championship, this season should be a comeback
> season. Sadly it turned out that so far it is
> going from bad to worse. I have no confidence
> anymore that we are able to turn the tide.
>
> About his future plans he explains: "I'm in doubt
> if I will continue as a driver. One thing is for
> sure, if I have the chance to be a team owner from
> next season I wil take this chance with both
> hands. Hopefully I can win at least a race this
> season. If so, let it be the Silverstone GP as
> last race of the season".

I am saddened to hear this news.

Ruben has been a true asset not only to Team Shadow but also to the series as a whole.

I am sorry we have not been able to give Ruben the opportunities to fight for world championships over the last couple of seasons as he so deserves. We shall be forever grateful to him for coming to the team so early in his career and remaining dedicated to us for so long. We hope and believe he shall be able to enter the series as a team manager next season, a role which he shall thrive in I'm sure. Until then though, let's keep pushing and recover from this mare of a season so far.

I'd very much like to see Ruben make it onto the grid with his long awaited team.

I think that's a big call to make, fair play.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Really gutted to hear that - shame to keep losing the really experienced drivers from the series. Hope you're able to get your team into the series, Ruben - would hate to see you leave the series for good.

Not a result I hoped for. But we're working on certain problem areas, acticity being one of those. :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy