GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Horrible weekend, retirement meant nothing for once though, could have come at a worse time. Bit worrying to be so far off the pace.

2nd and 12th - great fight through the field for Ruben, bit frustrating that Tobi couldn't win from pole, but cracking results from the pair of them :)

Phew, after the 8 retirements announcement I already feared the worst ;)

I had some wheelspin at the start and unfortunately dropped back, but even if I had kept first, it would have been difficult to stop John today. My first stint was rather bad, I had troubles to get the tyres to work. The second one was much better, and I was able to pass both Stefan and Charrel, and get at least up in second.

Congrats to MAC for their first main event win (B)

Very good comeback Stu, I enjoyed the coverage a lot :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 01:13AM by kedy89.
Is it me, or does it seem that TNR are being hindered by the car of shame? Mills needs to get the new cars ready, or it may end up being too late for TNR.

About the coverage, it was really good. Congrats to J.Warrington and MAC Racing on winning the race. They were the better team and driver on this day. As for my SCR team mates, it was good to see Gilson in the points. Cartwright just didn't seem to have a good setup, but at least he got close to the points. Hopefully the points Gilson obtained will be enough to help keep SCR at the top of the constructors championship.

Now that the race has now been completed, can I please get a link to where I can download the Sepang circuit being used for the Malaysian GP. It's going to be awhile yet before the next round is on, but it wouldn't hurt to be able to have a few test runs.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. The 3 seasons of hard work has finally payed of, so happy to put our first win on the board. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
First I'd like to kick off by congratulating Nathan, John and MAC Racing for joining the list of winning teams of the league. Having said that, I'd like to kick myself for making that horror mistake. Haven't retired in quite a while but... at least the car is still competitive. A top 5 was realistic for me. Oh well...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Congratulations to my teammate John! Awesome drive! :) Hope not to dissapoint in the next race!
That's just great... lets completely forget about this race, what a horror weekend :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Luckilly I stayed out of trouble and grabbed a point, but my start of the season is still pants.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Lap 4 was pretty mental, 5 retirements in 4 separate incidents

Ah bollocks. Loose wheel with three laps to go with a solid points finish on the cards. What a disappointment. Well done to the podium and well done to Eric for scoring JHR's first ever points :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 08:56AM by gareth.
Great race for the championship! A very tough race, lots of small incidents but our team did great. Both cars inside the points ! The team had a great strategy for me, to bad I could not hold on to 2nd. But 3rd place is very good and I also got fastest lap , this is great!

Many congratulations to John Warrington & Mac Racing for a great drive

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Isn't it strange that cars that spin off in the gravel at T1 are not able to join track? I see this only happening with the Suzuka track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well, very bad for us :(

My GPGSL Career
Couldn't have been worse...
Round 2 - Japan - Official Results Tables

Round 2 - Japan - Official Standings Tables

Round 2 - Japan - Official Boost Tables

Round 2 - Japan - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 05:16PM by GPGSL.
Owen Edwards @oensan 17 mins
The less said the better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
A real mixed bag of results for Demon Racing in Suzuka. Jake did well, showing that our boost did work. Shame for Zsigimond, having his off. Hopefully next time out, we will get both Demon cars to the finish line in the main race, and drag some nice points in. Same with Seb and myself in the test sessions. Roll on, Malaysia....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
New feature for the wiki, team naviboxes:
TSM
AMR

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Very happy with my performance in the race which was helped by a whole bunch of retirements, I'm just happy I kept it on the track ;) A 6th place keeps SCR at the top of the championship for now, it's just a shame that Ross couldn't get a higher finish, but it looks like his car wasn't set up right for him.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy