GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Bit disappointing really :/
Was up at the top for a while and then dropped quite a way

6th place is a great result for me. It appears that my boost worked out for me this time. And seeing that De Boer managed to make it inside the top 10, this session has been a good one for SCR. Time to go crack open a Monster, and settle down in the SCR garage to watch how qualifying and the race will go for the race drivers. Fingers crossed that SCR can maintain the lead in the constructors championship once the weekend is finished.

nice one, that boost really paid off nicely

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Ohh boy that is just not right :/ We really need to floor the cars if we want to keep up...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Ouch, the extensive use of boost by the other teams have got us on our back foot. Oh deer.
Ooooohhhh crappedycrap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
A bit worrying result for AMR/KFR. It shows that we might struggle in the main event, too. We're using the same engine mapping than in Melbourne and it seems other teams were successful with their updates. If you miss out at the start of a season, it's hard to catch up again later. But let's see what Andrei and I can get out of the car. A double points finish must be the minimum goal.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Lovely result from Seb! Hopefully we can keep this run of pace going throughout the weekend...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Whohoo! Now it's party-time, it's the first first place for me!!! Jake is obviously right, hope the pace is the same in quali and race. Couldn't be happier right now though. So let's dance a bit...

xSilvermanx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

>
> Whohoo! Now it's party-time, it's the first first
> place for me!!! Jake is obviously right, hope the
> pace is the same in quali and race. Couldn't be
> happier right now though. So let's dance a bit...
>
>

So good you posted it twice ;)

so now it's here four times :-p
and yup, wasn't an accident ^^
these are German Let's Players, for those who are wondering.
Owen Edwards @oensan 7 mins
Could be a difficult weekend for us at @TNRacing but hopefully I'm wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 07:53PM by oensan.
Going to be a hard weekend, judging from the free practise results. Hopefully we'll be able to score some points

Ooooooooh! Great effort by Seb to snare top spot on the time sheets. The boost strategy this weekend looks promising for Demon, with Seb going extremely well, with a boost, and not too shabby by yours truly with NO boost. Your turn Mr Legge and Mr Somogyi.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not good weekend :(

GPGSL Test Debut: Melbourne, S9 | GPGSL Race Debut: Sepang, S9
First Pole: Australia/Melbourne, Season 9
First Race Won: Australia/Melbourne, Season 9
I'm happy with that. 12th will do nicely. Over to the race team now

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Activity Check Results: 29th December - 12th January

There were three in the bed, and the Aussie Mal said "post over, post over".

But they didn't. Time to name and shame 'em.

Daniel Thomas - (Team Shadow Mercedes) - Last active: December 25, 2013 05:35AM
Keeley Grant - (VSM Mitsubishi) - Last active: December 27, 2013 06:50PM
John Warrington - (MAC Racing) - Last active: December 29, 2013 10:42AM (before Mal shot the starting pistol)

Next activity check: 26th January 2014

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 11:10PM by GPGSL.
What a nice start into the season ... ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
"There were three in the bed"

Hem... we have to understand that in which way ?

Can't believe that three drivers have already earned penalties this early in the season.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy