GPGSL Season 9 Track Voting [VOTE CLOSED!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 9 Track Voting
Date: October 11, 2013 01:08PM
Posted by: knacki012
Oh, sorry.
I thought I can vote because this thread is open.
Date: October 13, 2013 01:40PM
Posted by: GPGSL
GPGSL Season 9 Track Voting Announcement.

Round One

The first round of track voting is now open to all members of the GPGSL. The first round consists of members voting for 10 tracks each from the list of 105 tracks in the OP of this thread.

Please bear in mind that Melbourne, Silverstone, Suzuka, Montreal, Spa-Francorchamps, Monza and Interlagos are reserved tracks that already form part of the S9 calendar. Any vote for these seven tracks will be discarded.

In the case of Imola and Hockenheim, please state which version, new or classic, that you wish to vote for.

The closing date is 8pm BST Sunday 20th October. Please use the subject "S9 Track Vote - R1 - Your Name". Your choices must be sent to the GPGSL account.

Get voting!

Votes sent.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Votes sent again...
My votes have been sent in.

You all don't have to post that you've sent votes. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Bahrain and Sakhir are the same track

X (@ed24f1)
They are being counted as one track Ed don't worry.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Can't we make the second round of voting a lot easier by only voting for tracks which have the same amount of votes and are 10th in the top 10 list?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
The second round of voting will have a reduced track list. I think 25 tracks in all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2013 09:50PM by GPGSL.
It appears the entire board of the GPGSL is for once lost for words. ;)

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It appears the entire board of the GPGSL is for
> once lost for words. ;)

best thing couldn't be said

My GPGSL Career
I guess they were making a point. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Silly Season going into overdrive. :-)

mortal Schreef:
> The second round of voting will have a reduced
> track list. I think 25 tracks in all.

I know, but what is the actual point of it?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

The idea is to reduce the huge list to something manageable, a shorter list to choose from I guess.

Date: October 17, 2013 05:07PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
EricMoinet écrivait:
>[...] Can someone tell me which track is the one named California ?
>

Pretty pleaze

No idea. I think Laguna Seca is in California, but I'm sure that isn't what it refers to. An oval perhaps?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I think it's this one: [www.gpgames.eu]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy