F1 2013 Mod by mclarenaustralia (Preview Release)

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
F1 2013 Mod by mclarenaustralia

Credits
GP4 Central for the base mod (2012 Mod by GP4 Central)

Red Bull RB9 by GeZeRe
Ferrari F38 by GeZeRe & Soulbringer
McLaren MP4-28 by Hega
Lotus E21 by Excalibur
Mercedes W04 by Hega
Sauber C32 by GeZeRe
Force India VJM06 by Hega
Williams FW35 by GeZeRe
Scuderia Torro Rosso STR8 by GeZeRe
Caterham CT03 by Isaint
Marussia MR-01 by RSCT Modding Group

Helmets by Gerald Chinoy of Racedepartment.com
Helmet Shape by Excalibur

Tyres by Hega, Soulbringer & Vesuvius

Performance & physics by gitanes

2013 HUD by 32BOBO32

Pitcrews by josekast

Marshalls by MDBSnake

Teamart by flashformula

Cockpits by nickjw

Generic Steering Wheel by josekast

Trackmaps & Car Positions by TomMK

No refuelling pitcrew by KTC

Ferrari F138 soundpack by Briere

Loading screens by formula1.com

CSM art by Sky Sports F1

Change log
Preview Release Initial Release

Known Bugs
The refueling animation still occurs
Arm colors are incorrect

Missing from this release
2013 Marussia
2013 pit crews, engineers and pit props
Gridcars

Download link
[www.mediafire.com] (122MB)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 03:23AM by mclarenaustralia.
Fantastic!! Been waiting/looking for a legal/free/approved F12013 mod, given i have bugger all time to assemble one myself!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
The mod has now been released.
Might be worth changing the subject of your topic mate.

Looks very nice anyway.

Great to already have two 2013 mods available.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Just tried this out and had a mix of original cars and 2013 cars :(

great work many thanks!
Hi guys, I'm wanting to download this, but I have a quick question first;
How do you think this will run on a low end system?

Intel Celeron E3400
Intel G41 Express Chipset
4GB RAM
Win7 32-bit

Cheers,
AUS_Doug

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Well what you posted is not a low-end system i think that your system is a mid-end system. But just from curiousty are you using your onboard video card or an normal video card? And to answer your question yes you can run gp4 easily on your pc

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I'm using the on-board card - My case and power supply are too small to facilitate the adding of anything else unfortunately.
And it's not so much the running of GP4, its this mod. With GP4 Central's 2012 mod, the cars and textures were of such high definition that I was getting some epic slow-down in the corners.
And as that mod didn't have any lower resolution textures, changing the in-game settings - or editing the f1graphics.cfg didn't help much.

Cheers,
Doug

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
G'day mate :-) If you have a low profile case you can get a graphics card with a smaller mounting bracket, and a 750W power supply can handle most cards, they are pretty efficient these days. I paid less than $100 for a 900W for one of my puters. My simulator is run by a low profile dell and it has a low profile 9600GT and it runs everything just fine. The power supply is standard in that and it's not all that big.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Cheers for the info Mortal.
I'm planning on getting a new PC soon anyway - I'll be building it this time; much better value for money - so there's no great incentive for me to be buying any new parts for this one at the moment.
Anyway, I just downloaded the mod and by turning everything all the way down, and by setting the Intel Graphics Control panel to 'performance' instead of 'quality' it runs pretty smooth for the most part; I still get quite a bit of slow-down in some corners and in/going-past the pit-lane, but it's playable.

Good mod Mclarenaustralia.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy