zero chance of AI failures?

Posted by Lucas78 
zero chance of AI failures?
Date: May 16, 2013 12:59AM
Posted by: Lucas78
Just a quick clarification: does the "zero" in magic data (see TSM) means that an AI car will never experience that particular kind of failure? (for example, 0 transmission in Melbourne). Or that zero represents a VERY remote possibility that it might happen? Would I want to (within reason) raise a zero value to, I don't know...10-20? Thanks :)
Re: zero chance of AI failures?
Date: May 16, 2013 03:12AM
Posted by: thehornet
well that doesnt work for me,ive always had some cars go out,somtimes half the field.tried the slidder in csm to also have zero failure that dont work either
Date: May 16, 2013 04:52AM
Posted by: casssp
I like to mess with damage and failures... Give-me 3 or 4 days and I answer you, ok? I´m working, so I can test this things at this Saturday and Sunday.
Date: May 16, 2013 05:24AM
thanks i shall keep an eye on this post for an update
Date: May 19, 2013 02:01AM
Posted by: casssp
Tested here, but it's weird. For example, 0=0 failures, and 16000 = too many failures. If you put 2 or 3 items to 0, it works. but if you put in all 0, all failures continue working.

I imagine you have to have some balance between them.
Date: May 19, 2013 03:29AM
thats the same sort of problem i have but i never did find how to have the whole grid finish
Date: May 19, 2013 04:06AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
It would be quite time consiming, but if you really want to ensure no failures you could use GP4 Failure Editor and delete any failures that were planned to occur.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy