Adding Tracks to TSM One-by-One

Posted by foxtrot1985 
Adding Tracks to TSM One-by-One
Date: April 10, 2013 10:27PM
Posted by: foxtrot1985
Hi,

Is there a step-by-step guide in adding tracks to a TSM Profile one-by-one without using the Trackpack?

I've tried to add the Sears Point circuit from a previous Topic with little success - in fact I think I've made a boob in losing my original Montreal2001 file and I feel a little timid now in adding tracks.
Re: Adding Tracks to TSM One-by-One
Date: April 11, 2013 12:01AM
Posted by: SDI
If you're using TSM without CSM you can consider using the track manager in GPxPatch. It allows you to use custom tracks without touching or replacing existing files.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: April 11, 2013 08:01AM
Posted by: Bruce D
That would work, but to answer the TSM question (I'm writing this from memory, without the program in front of me so apologies if I make a mistake in the process):

1. Firstly unzip/unrar/un7zip the files to your desktop or a folder on the desktop (makes it easier to find later).
2. Open TSM
3. Click on Create Track on the side menu
4. Fill in the data at the top, i.e. track name, year, etc.
5. Click on the button next to dat file and find the dat file on your desktop (try to only have one track in each directory on your desktop or do it one track at a time).
6. Click on the button next to wad file and find the wad file on your desktop.
7. If there is a loading screen with the track then find that on the desktop folder too.
8. I never bother with magicdata because it never seems to use it via this way.
9. If there is a GPI file (very rare but some tracks do have it), then click on that button and find that on the desktop.
10. Click on the save track button on the side menu.
11. Now select or profile you want the track in or create a new profile.
12. Find a empty slot or one you want to replace, then in the bottom window find your track and then double click on it to add it to the profile.
13. Exit TSM, go back to CSM, select your mod, select the second button done (mod config?) on the left, use the drop down menu on the bottom right to select the track profile with the track on it, then select start and it should work.
Date: April 13, 2013 11:52AM
Posted by: foxtrot1985
As easy as pie - thanks a lot....! :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy