MP4-28 2013 RELEASED!

Posted by Isaint 
Re: MP4-28 Final W.I.P
Date: May 09, 2013 07:52PM
Posted by: tumyeto
it's awesome isaint but but unfortunately the mclaren will totally change by this weekend !
Date: May 10, 2013 03:46AM
Posted by: Gusgus
I'm sorry, I'm gonna be harsh, but I hope you will take my post for what it is intended to be : constructive criticism.

Judging from the ZModeler shot taken from the side, there is a major problem at the back of the car : the rear wheel axle is at least 200mm too much far back, it should be aligned exactly with the frontmost part of the rear wing (the official 2013 Formula 1 Technical Regulations stipulate this). Once you've done that, you should also move the diffuser a little forward, because it can't extend further back than 350mm from the rear axle.

After that, I can assure you the car will look more natural :-) Once you understand them, the regulations (mostly article 3 about bodywork) really help shapers make a near-perfection proportioned car. There's really a lot to learn from them.

My workthread here
Re: MP4-28 2013 RELEASED!
Date: May 10, 2013 01:11PM
Posted by: Isaint
All Constructive criticism welcome my friend ... I always try to do the best I can on these releases. However these shots are not the finished article I am constantly reviewing the car in 'Z' and in game. The actual balance of the car with its proportionate fixed points will come after I am happy with both the shape and textures ... these shot's are merely to show what is going on. :-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2013 10:57PM by Isaint.
Date: May 10, 2013 07:40PM
Posted by: Alessio88
and Lez i just saw the barcelona version,do you think it's a lot different to make ?thanks a lot :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: May 10, 2013 08:07PM
Well ...... I am afraid the car will not be ready for spain. Regardless of the updated spanish version. It would not have been ready any way. I have not had a lot of time off work lately so, it has taken a little longer than I thought. I now have to think whether to update to current speck or not mmmmm.?
It's not a huge job but perhaps it would be better to have the car much like it will be for the remainder of the season so if you guys are a little more patient will see what I can do.

Thanx.

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: May 10, 2013 09:03PM
oh no mate,i didn't mean that,if the car it's not ready for spain don't worry of course you do have a personal life as well,we all have to thank you to spend your free time making those spectacular works,what i meant it was that as you said if it's not a huge job to upgrade it to spain spec i think it would be better because this is the shape at least for the mid season that starts in barcelona to hungary,so i'm with you if you have time and want to update the car to spain would be great and we all will wait ;) because it will worth it for sure,thanks a lot Lez :)

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 11, 2013 07:21PM
Posted by: Benson_Jutton
Yeah I agree it would be better to wait for the update. Take your time Isaint. I fully understand.
Date: May 18, 2013 02:13PM
Posted by: Turbomate90
mr Isaint,news about this mclaren please?thanks you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2013 02:14PM by Turbomate90.
Date: May 20, 2013 04:44PM
Turbomate90 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mr Isaint,news about this mclaren please?thanks
> you

Let him work mate,and give him time,and you will see that this car will be another great car for 2013 season ;) for ours Gp4

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 20, 2013 10:11PM
Thanx my friend. Yup still working on it ......:-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: May 24, 2013 06:40PM
Just saying the truth mate :), ok great looking forward for it :) :) thanks to spend your time on it

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 24, 2013 11:12PM
Like I said still working a bit slow at mo .... just going through selling my house so quiet busy elswhere.
This car is also more like from scratch because a lot of the shaping has been done from scratch even though it started off with a base ... the change in design has caused me to remodel myself.
So not easy ... plus if any of you know me I can be a bit picky before releasing anything because I like for you guys to have proper detailed models. Any way here is some progress ... keep in mind a new front wing is going on this and rear suspension arms have to be adjusted.(Y)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: May 24, 2013 11:25PM
so good luck with the new house Lez :) :),and of course take the time that you need to finish the car,i have to say that it's looking good thou,once again thanks a lot and keep it up ;)

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 24, 2013 11:46PM
;-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: May 25, 2013 05:53AM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Absolutely amazing, Lez! Keep it up and looking forward to having it ;)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: May 25, 2013 10:51AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Looks great Lez, no doubt! Take your time my friend, real life is more important :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: June 02, 2013 05:23PM
Posted by: Turbomate90
very good didn't have the time to look it before,this update it's very good i like it
Date: June 24, 2013 06:34PM
Posted by: laazio
hi, any news about this outstanding mclaren?
Date: June 24, 2013 10:44PM
Yes. Very sorry, should have posted earlier but have been so busy. Well the thing is, my hard drive crashed and I lost all my data ( personal ) and work files.
I have been really peed off about this as you can imagine. Well I'm never one to give up so I persevered and the good news is that I managed to recover my files.
Now I have to source a new hard drive and re-install windows so once again sorry but I must ask that you be patient until I am up and running again. ;-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2013 10:47PM by Isaint.
Date: June 24, 2013 11:08PM
Posted by: laazio
absolutely no need to be sorry, u deserve all our thanks 4 ur amazing hard work
thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy