High PO in T-Cam and Cockpit View

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
High PO in T-Cam and Cockpit View
Date: May 22, 2011 12:14PM
Posted by: Kimi-The-Champ
Hello community :)

i have a problem.
now is must play GP on my laptop.
the laptop have a dual core (2 Ghz), 4GB RAM and an online graphic ship.

The PO is in the TCam and the Cockpit View about 200%. In all other Views i have an PO from 60%.

Okay, can i change some settings in the f1graphic or is there now change to set the PO lower in the two Views?

Cheers
KTC
Re: High PO in T-Cam and Cockpit View
Date: May 22, 2011 08:52PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
I assume you play with Lod 0 only in CSM mode? In this case, turn Lod 0 only mode off and you should be fine again. If that's not what is wrong, I can't really help you, sorry.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: May 22, 2011 09:29PM
Posted by: vesuvius
well your graphic card is not the best one so I recommend you wont use very highresolution textures for the cars or helmets etc...you could post/send your f1graphics.cfg here for me to look at if there would be something I could see that would make your game run better :)
Date: May 22, 2011 10:09PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Have you checked sky messages? IIRC, sky messages caused the PO issue when the game came out. You can replace them with options included in GPxSAT>GPxPatch.

Try it and see how it goes.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: September 18, 2013 12:59AM
Posted by: Atticus.
Hi guys,

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I bumped into the same problem and so far I haven't found any solutions.

I'd appreciate any help.

The issue is on an brand new installation, 1.02 and no-CD patches applied.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy