PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Cheers Pedro, cheers everyone,

In the same way as Titi01170, I hope things are getting better mate. I subscribe his comment. I didn't ask before just because I didn't want to be annoying, specially considering the personal circumstances that you shared with us 6 months ago. Personal life comes always first, no doubt of it.
However... but I must admit that I was wondering the same as Titi01170 hehehe ;)

Your 80s cars are priceless mate. Looking forward to them, specially 1987, a very special classic season (alongside the already released 86. Both of them were really fantastic seasons). No rush, but I wish to read good news someday!

Take care everyone, and have an awesome summer,
- Sudden
Ciao Pedro, mi associo anch'io agli auguri.Sarebbe possibile avere le Mod del 1981- 1987 e 1988 tutte CSM per GRAND PRIX 4 , grazie per la risposta saluti daniele - danielepett@tiscali.it
here you can find the Pedro's mods to download

[fongugp4.blogspot.com]

Have fun!!!

Jose
....hello everyone, as I have a new PC with windows 11,
I'll have to install everything, I hope I don't have any difficulties,
so wait for me to get back to work
thanks.....;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Fantastic news Pedro ! (H)
Really happy to have your news ! ;-)
These 2 mods are really the ones that are missing on GP4 !
Looking forward these beauties ! ;)
All the best,
Glad you’re back Pedro! Keep pushing!
Hi Pedro,

I found for your old Zandvoort version an interesting article about the tv cams positions at Zandvoort in -85 with F1: [motorsportbroadcasting.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Uau great news!!! Welcome back Pedro!!!!
Yes, really looking forward to see this 2 seasons mods !
1981, first title of Piquet and 1987, last victories for Lotus ! ;)

I have re-read some old pages of the forum and the pics of the cars look really promising ! (H)

Hope Pedro all is good on your new PC and ready on the starting blocks to see it all !

Thank you very much !! ;-)(B)
Pedro, gostas do Win11?:-o

The only issue that I dont like about win11, its the taskbar. I like it like win7. If you want to use it like win7 there are only pay solutions. Or am I wrong?
landex Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pedro, gostas do Win11?:-o
>
> The only issue that I dont like about win11, its
> the taskbar. I like it like win7. If you want to u
> se it like win7 there are only pay solutions. Or a
> m I wrong?

You can easily move the start menu back to the left if thats what you mean?
I think I've seen mod 81 and 87 somewhere, I'll look for it here and send the link

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Ajayrious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> landex Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pedro, gostas do Win11?:-o
> >
> > The only issue that I dont like about win11, it
> s
> > the taskbar. I like it like win7. If you want to
> u
> > se it like win7 there are only pay solutions. Or
> a
> > m I wrong?
>
> You can easily move the start menu back to the lef
> t if thats what you mean?

I mean, I liked the taskbar like Win7 and xp. Without gadgets and all that crap.
Hi Pedro,
Hope all is good on your side ! :-)
Do you have some news about the progression of your mods 81 and 87 ?
Do you manage to make all your stuff run on your pc ?
Do will have a good surprise soon ?

Thanks a lot, really looking forward these mods, fingers are crossed ! ;-)

Thanks again and best regards ! (B)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2023 09:24PM by titi01170.
Who knows what the situation is... but as well as Titi said, I hope all is going well by his side.

Meanwhile... I try to "calm my hype" watching old screenshots of the 81 (and specially 87) WIP hehehe. When the day finally comes, sooner or later, the "circle" will be closed (as the 87 season is the only one missing, as <86 and >88 are available), the turbo era will be completed.

In fact, the 87 was a pretty nice season, even if maybe it's not so well remembered comparing to 81 and some others. The fabulous Williams Honda FW11B, the last title for Piquet, Senna with an inferior Lotus fighting even for the championship at some stages (I wonder what if he could have won at Monza, if he didn't went off at Parabollica...), Ferrari lost in midfield, but with a very strong end of the season by Berger, the last year for McLaren with TAG-Porsche engine (same goes for BMW with Brabham), Adrian Campos with Minardi (as a spaniard, the first one in so many years)... Senna's first win at Monaco, the last ride in the old Ă–sterreichring, the first one at Suzuka... and so much more. It could have been even a better end of the season, without Nigel Mansell's crash at Suzuka, that sentenced the title 2 races before the end (Suzuka & Adelaide).

After all, I think my comment doesn't contribute to anything relevant at all, but well! My apologies mates. Leaving my hypes apart, I hope all is going good, to Pedro and to you all! Personal things comes first, enjoy life!(H)

Cheers!(B)
There is at least a 87 season ( non-CSM ) on Fongu blog. Hope 81 from Pedro comes first :-)
I have a new sound to 80 that I think will work on 81 too because the engines are very similar !!!!

;)(B)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2023 03:04PM by jcgrj.
... Hi ;-)

The man comes back!

PORREIRO NOVAMENTE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
The Pac is Back, boys!
.... Pac Man..;);-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy