PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 107-> " " (31/05/22) Pag 96

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pedro could you empty your pm box?


done ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........


....new set of wheels for the 1982 mod, some texs based on Ruben and Ulf's stuf, will soon be available.... ;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Fantastic wheels and rims Pedro, they look great!! Thank you so much to all authors involved (B)

I hate to make these kind of questions (I apologize for it). 1982 it's a GREAT season. However, it's any possibility for the 1987 mod to be released soon? Alongside 86, it's a fantastic pair. Keep up your awesome work sir, thanks a lot for all.

Cheers (B)
Sudden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantastic wheels and rims Pedro, they look great!!
> Thank you so much to all authors involved (B)
>
> I hate to make these kind of questions (I
> apologize for it). 1982 it's a GREAT season.
> However, it's any possibility for the 1987 mod to
> be released soon? Alongside 86, it's a fantastic
> pair. Keep up your awesome work sir, thanks a lot
> for all.
>
> Cheers (B)


....the next mods to be released, will be 1987, 1981 at the same time...;-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Il periodo piĆ¹ bello della F1 rivive grazie a te,grazie!
Great news Pedro! Really looking forward to those releases!
Super!! These are fantastic news Pedro, the golden years... thank you so much for your awesome work (B) Muito obrigado
It is just me or some cars wheelbase seem to be a bit too long? I thought that the 80's cars were shorter...
Castello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is just me or some cars wheelbase seem to be a
> bit too long? I thought that the 80's cars were
> shorter...



............wahtttt?, but have you been measuring to reach that conclusion??:-o;)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Ripping Corpse Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> ....new set of wheels for the 1982 mod, some texs
> based on Ruben and Ulf's stuf, will soon be
> available.... ;-)



Hi Pedro, I can't recall that Ulf or me have given permission to modify the original tyre textures.
About the Avon tyre texture, if you just asked me I could provide you the correct tyre texture of Avon.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
When I was unfamiliar with the work of 3d graphics, I addressed a series of criticisms to those who did their best to create a racing car. Today I find myself a little on the side of those who create if I can afford it, and therefore I would just like to consider the fact that people's creativity cannot always be limited but only supported their commitment to always create something new that wasn't there first. Tires are fundamental for a car and I admit that every author often claims his work when it is modified, but nevertheless I would like to advise that the best result is obtained with the collaboration of the one who creates and of those who collaborate so that we can create an excellent quality product.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ripping Corpse Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> > ....new set of wheels for the 1982 mod, some
> texs
> > based on Ruben and Ulf's stuf, will soon be
> > available.... ;-)
>
>
>
> Hi Pedro, I can't recall that Ulf or me have given
> permission to modify the original tyre textures.
> About the Avon tyre texture, if you just asked me
> I could provide you the correct tyre texture of
> Avon.

.... Ruben , I said they were based , if you notice the tire texture is different from yours , I just removed the Goodyear lettering , everything else is new , now if you have avon send me then to add , I took this avon from the ats of 1982

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Lacrowe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I was unfamiliar with the work of 3d
> graphics, I addressed a series of criticisms to
> those who did their best to create a racing car.
> Today I find myself a little on the side of those
> who create if I can afford it, and therefore I
> would just like to consider the fact that people's
> creativity cannot always be limited but only
> supported their commitment to always create
> something new that wasn't there first. Tires are
> fundamental for a car and I admit that every
> author often claims his work when it is modified,
> but nevertheless I would like to advise that the
> best result is obtained with the collaboration of
> the one who creates and of those who collaborate
> so that we can create an excellent quality
> product.

... I criticize and condemn, those who steal or who do not mention the original authors, I simply made some new textures based on , I mentioned where I was based to do it, I said who and where, I didn't do anything out of this world, I see mine mods, and certain cars of mine, on various platforms, and nobody asked me to let them do it.
I never objected to anything, if I copied or stole then yes they could criticize, now because of having based do these confusions?
I give a lot of value to authors, and that's why I base myself on their qualities, this happens in music, when I make a musical composition, I have as a base and influence in several artists, that's the only way we evolve, and we give free rein to creativity.
I think that Ruben or any other author doesn't get me wrong, on the contrary, I'm just highlighting their value....!

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
@Ripping Corse
Well said my friend !

RIP MJ


Ripping Corpse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Castello Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is just me or some cars wheelbase seem to be
> a
> > bit too long? I thought that the 80's cars were
> > shorter...
>
>
>
> ............wahtttt?, but have you been measuring
> to reach that conclusion??:-o;)

errmmmmm just an opinion, based on my eye :P I compared shots of (almost) the same angle viewing, while I think the 85/86 cars were shorter than I see in these renders, it might be just the angle. I checked the real data for the Lotus too. One friend told me that "maybe the developer wanted to stick to the same wheelbase of the default GP4 cars? To avoid any problem."
Castello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Castello Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It is just me or some cars wheelbase seem to
> be
> > a
> > > bit too long? I thought that the 80's cars
> were
> > > shorter...
> >
> >
> >
> > ............wahtttt?, but have you been
> measuring
> > to reach that conclusion??:-o;)
>
> errmmmmm just an opinion, based on my eye :P I
> compared shots of (almost) the same angle viewing,
> while I think the 85/86 cars were shorter than I
> see in these renders, it might be just the angle.
> I checked the real data for the Lotus too. One
> friend told me that "maybe the developer wanted to
> stick to the same wheelbase of the default GP4
> cars? To avoid any problem."


...the cars are made through photos specifically taken from specialized sites, whether or not they are with the specifications to the millimeter, I have no idea, I base myself on photos, besides this is a game, of course it is by approximation reality, but it doesn't worry me at all, because for me, if the end result is good, then I'm satisfied...

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Pedro could you empty your pm box? Thanks!



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pedro could you empty your pm box? Thanks!


... Done

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........


...... Imola 1980/ 1985 WIP, first progress......:-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....



.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
:-o

Great shoots!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy