Changing t-cam

Posted by schumifan7 
Changing t-cam
Date: October 27, 2012 02:02AM
Posted by: schumifan7
Is there any way you can change the t-cams on old mods like 1999, 2000 etc without using GP4 Tweaker or Team Editor?

because you cant use GP4 tweaker and Team Editor doesn't let you load the gp4.exe that the mod comes with
Re: Changing t-cam
Date: October 27, 2012 03:48AM
Posted by: Briere
Yes, you can do it using ini files within the mod. But as I don't use CSM myself, I'l lask someone else to give you a detailed answer :)
Date: October 27, 2012 05:51AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
GP4tweaker & Teameditor working perfectly together in a CSM mod guys. If you wanna set Tcam views in teameditor then you must disable Tcam view in gp4tweaker, save the ones you made in teameditor and put the saved file into the folder PATCH of your csm mod and they will work perfectly together :)
Date: October 27, 2012 12:38PM
Posted by: schumifan7
GP4 Tweaker seems to only use the default gp4.exe so I can't change it to the one provided in the mod folder, and whenever I load the 1999 gp4.exe in Team Editor an error messege in French comes up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy