GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Solid result, that's a good foundation for the race.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2013 12:57AM by SchueyFan.
For me it's rather disappointing. I would have hoped for more than 9th, although 4th and 9th is a solid base for some points, at least. Hopefully I'll have a defect-free race this time, so that it'll go forward rather than backwards. The only good thing about the qualifying is Charrel's light catastrophe. But how often has he fought back to a decent finish after a bad qualifying. So I'll only cheer, if, at the end of the race, we still have this gap between us.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That wasn't great

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A good solid result for Stu and Greg, both have
> kept on the pace well. Lets see what qualifying
> brings.

Thanks boss. That boost I got has indeed helped. With Spa coming up it'll probably be my best chance at getting mileage in the wet. And how's progress on the test livery?

That's a write-off already. If I can't pick up my game in Spa, then I might have to ask Glen to let Seb fill in for a few races...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
3rd and 5th place!!! Let's go for couple! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
And for me... 2nd place!!! Woo Hoo!!! It's the brazilian power!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Owen Edwards @oensan 4 hrs
Wanna swap, @nhorry?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
sorry guys for not being much around! the league is great, but it´s too much for me..

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Very average qualifying.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
6th on the grid isn't bad, should be able to get some good points from there. :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Throttle problem ruins qualifying for Charrel
I must say I am very dissapointed after qualifying, starting from the backside of the grid is far from ideal. As you can hear during qualyfying the car was holding back on the fast parts of the circuit, because of the throttle not working well at high speeds.

The AMR boys also didnt have their best qualifying ever, but they are far ahead of me. Coming here with the best papers to win, its going to be tough to fight back to the top. As I said before, Interlagos has never been good for me, but I will do all I can!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well thats about as mixed as the team's ever going to see. My car was so twitchy going into every corner i just couldn't get the throttle down, whereas Gary's car was absolutely planted for the entire lap. Good job by him and the team, just a pity that i couldn't keep up with a worthwhile performance... Unfortunately yet another case of damage limitation before looking immediately to the next race...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
nhorry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Swap what??? :-o

I think you got in my car for quali!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Nobby Horvath! At long last your season begins lol!

Brilliant result for you mate, I hope its a sprint to the finish on this on :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Wow, 17th in FP and now this. Oops. Let's get some good points somehow.

p.s. I hadn't heard the original GP4 music in YEARS! Thanks for that gem.
That was great for a change! 5th but with Stefan in 3rd things shouldn't come easily. Nor with Ed just at my side.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Mixed results for my two drivers. Zsigimond is in position to challenge for some half decent points. Whilst Jake just seems to be having a tough time. Things will turn for him soon hopefully, just got to keep digging!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not really happy with 10th.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy