GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
@danm PM sent!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
There will be sprint race for the test series at the first round in Australia. The qualifying session has been completed and will be posted here later :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yay! Finally it's time for racing again!

Sorry that I've been a bit quieter lately, but university is keeping me on my toes. But if there's still somebody who wants/needs renders, I can do that at the same time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Yay! Season 8 is underway! Can't wait to see how my 2 new testers do.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Season 8 Begins!

GPGSL Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne

The new season begins here in Melbourne with the qualifying session for the Sprint Race.
There are a number of changes to the test series, here are a few of them.

Joshua Copeman in the Team Shadow Mercedes looking very much like Nico Rosberg in a Mercedes GP.

Dominic Brunner in the new sexy Snake.

Stuart Ingers has swapped the comfort of his own Aston Martin team for the up and coming Christel VXR.

Newcomer Eric Moinet in the new Southern Cross racer.

The True North BMW was very late out of the factory and hasn't arrived in Upside Down Land. Good job the GPGSL brought along a few pink cars for Dan Mills team to use.
Dan has changed his helmet to a pink and yellow scheme to match his car ;)

The first of the two brand new teams to hit the track is Glen Sheppard's Demon Racing. here is the team owner himself at the wheel.

Monil Santilal does a Schumacher and returns to GPGSL action and also to Martini Paddock Racing.

Here's the second new team, Brazil's One Racing. Team owner Rodrigo Vilela takes the new challenger onto the track.

Daniel Thomas has not only swapped teams and championships, he has also swapped his helmet colours too.

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2012 10:19PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
It's started! :-) Been quietly waiting for the season to get underway. Now lets see how SCR start here in Melbourne.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
GPGSL Australian Grand Prix Official Results

Sprint Race Qualifying

Just noticed the Snakes are running the wrong tyres ... oops!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hahaha, carrot and stick for Rico! As for AMR, mostly the same. Very good from Andrei, very sad for Daniel. But since there's still a race to drive, nothing is fixed yet! Stu might be a little disappointed though about his own performance. But as usually at the start of a season, it's really close there!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
4th? I'm shocked. My first session, and I managed to qualify in the top 5. My thanks go to the team. Knowing my luck I'm probably going to end up being passed by the more experienced testers throughout the race. For now my focus will be to race hard and to keep the car in one piece.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2012 10:57PM by Mullet345.
4th and 21st. I don't suppose that's too bad. A good start to the season for Greg. Hopefully it will translate into good qualifying and race pace!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Brilliant! Myself an excellent 2nd place and the Snakes in 8th and 10th :)

Hoping I can go up one spot and the Snake several!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MY HELMET WAS WRONG. PLEASE, STUART, DID YOU RECEIVE MY HELMET FILES???

PS: I'm relax! ;)

About qualifying testers... it's a dream! =D

11th place is excellent for our debut race. Good luck, Carlos and Stefan!!!

And the most important: in front of Demon Racing! ;) ;) ;)

Sorry mate, I will put that right for the race :)

My retribution for painting the Minardi? ;) Good. Very Good. :-)

My GPGSL Career
A good, solid result for our first running in this situation. If Glen and Seb can beat the Ones off the line, we've done alright.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
20th wasn't what I expected, even if it's my first race ever. At least I was faster than two great and experimented drivers. :-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2012 12:25AM by EricMoinet.
Early days with the shakedown of the new car, seems to be setting up well

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy