GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Don't mind if I join THAT party!

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!
Ayyyyyyy Sexy Lady!!!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Dan's new car comes out of the closet?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I've reached Gangnam Style saturation point...probably a good job I'm going out tomorrow night instead ;)

Actually, that's a point...that's gonna be played 50000 times there as well. I can't win.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Haha! Hopefully an advertisement for the song on the car!

X (@ed24f1)
Gentlemen, traditionally I have run the first event of the season, however due to my current woes with the intertube and the fact that I am in the middle of a relocation I will have to reneg on running running Round 1. If anyone would like to step up to the grid and take over the coveted role of Round 1 please let Stu know. That's it from me. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
In that case I will run the first event as soon as I have the mods sorted.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I'll provisionally put myself up for Round 3, and if that works out ok I'll do some more...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Dan Mills and TNR should be penalised for bringing the GPGSL into disrepute for giving Psy and Gangnam style any more oxygen..... LOL ;-)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan Mills and TNR should be penalised for bringing
> the GPGSL into disrepute for giving Psy and
> Gangnam style any more oxygen..... LOL ;-)

Why would that be considered bring the GPGSL into disrepute? And on another note, I'm actually looking forward to seeing TNR's livery. Hope nothing goes wrong with the launch. And on the topic of liveries, will we get to see Scuderia Minardi's livery as well, or will they have to start the season with the car of shame livery?

shep34 Wrote:
> Dan Mills and TNR should be penalised for bringing
> the GPGSL into disrepute for giving Psy and
> Gangnam style any more oxygen..... LOL ;-)

Why would that be considered bringing the GPGSL into disrepute? And on another note, I'm actually looking forward to seeing TNR's livery. Hope nothing goes wrong with the launch. And on the topic of liveries, will we get to see Scuderia Minardi's livery as well, or will they have to start the season with the car of shame livery?

Mullet345 Wrote:
> shep34 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dan Mills and TNR should be penalised for
> bringing
> > the GPGSL into disrepute for giving Psy and
> > Gangnam style any more oxygen..... LOL ;-)
>
>
> Why would that be considered bring the GPGSL into
> disrepute? And on another note, I'm actually
> looking forward to seeing TNR's livery. Hope
> nothing goes wrong with the launch. And on the
> topic of liveries, will we get to see Scuderia
> Minardi's livery as well, or will they have to
> start the season with the car of shame livery?

Because Gangnam Style has become everything that's wrong with the world...;)

If someone's got the psd of last year's car then the numbers and names could be changed on it. I don't know about a new livery, as I've not seen Rico in a little while...but if he wants a new car he knows where I am.

Anyway, I'm getting very excited about Melbourne now. Hopefully, we at Demon can have some great results in our pair of home races to kickstart our journey.

If I recall correctly I do have the psd file(s) of the last season livery and will update it with the correct names and numbers.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Whats the best way of sending/sharing the files nowadays?

*Feels like old man*

Hopefully you can handle TGAs Stu? Is that ok?

hold on guys, Paolo, Matteo or whatever his name is, is sending the files of th car as we speak ! I am sorry that there was no press release/Team launch yet , but the car is finished and sent ;) Bring on Season 8 ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> hold on guys, Paolo, Matteo or whatever his name
> is, is sending the files of th car as we speak ! I
> am sorry that there was no press release/Team
> launch yet , but the car is finished and sent ;)
> Bring on Season 8 ! :D

That's good to hear.

Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> -----
> > shep34 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Dan Mills and TNR should be penalised for
> > bringing
> > > the GPGSL into disrepute for giving Psy and
> > > Gangnam style any more oxygen..... LOL ;-)
> >
> >
> > Why would that be considered bring the GPGSL
> into
> > disrepute?
>
> Because Gangnam Style has become everything that's
> wrong with the world...;)

Spot on Jake!! This is why I hired you as Demon Racing's race driver - you have a brain! LOL

Looking forward to seeing the TNR when and if it gets unveiled prior to the season opener. If not, i will see it here in Melbourne. Meanwhile, whilst we all wait for the season to begin, everyone come to Melbourne where it is MY SHOUT at the pub just over the road from the track, the Gunn Island Hotel.... see ya there peoples!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I have all the cars except the perennial latecomers TNR. In fact they were so late for season 7 they ended up using their season 6 livery ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
TNR running out of time! ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Bet TNR will turn up fashionably late going "Yeah, we meant to do that mhhkay" ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy