Posted by: Alessio88
Hey,mate any news here with that awesome work?cheers

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Garage/Pitlane Project [WIP]
Date: October 24, 2012 11:25AM
Posted by: ramf1v
I'm afraid the only news is I am very busy with real life and work, my work is on the PC, so when I'm done I want to get away from it.
I'm probably going to quit GP4, I'm just tired of the limitations, this work is as low poly as it gets, and that's still too much for the engine.
There's just not enough development or scope with this game to keep me interested, I may resume after a long break, but right now I can't stand the sight of it.

Sorry to disappoint.

F1Dev
Date: October 26, 2012 11:40PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Don't worry mate,private life is more important of course ;), and about your decision to quit i hope you'll be back soon,because that boxes work was really awesome,thanks anyway for everything you have done so far :) hope to see you back at work soon ;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: October 27, 2012 10:35AM
Thx Alessio, I'm just finishing off a personal project, and taking some time out, I need to rest my head. It would be a shame to leave this unfinished.

F1Dev
Date: November 09, 2012 11:35AM
Just a quick test of the internal structures, I'm going to gradually build Melbourne 2011 / 2012 pitlane around this, with ambient occlusion on the entire pitlane....well that's the plan anyway ;-)
I still can't figure out how to change the sideways position of the cars in the pits, (or if it's even possible.) so the cars will start a little close to the center posts, but it's not too bad.

F1Dev
Date: November 09, 2012 01:35PM
Posted by: biz_301
Fantastic job (Y)(Y)(Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy