GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Tables up, activity check up with only 1 penalty this round! Can someone let me know what the table size is like? I'm currently using my phone I upload so have no way of telling how it looks...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
The table size is looking OK.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
With the withdrawal of Sweden, I shall postpone my announcement for the foreseeable future. Suffice it to say that Team Spain will withdraw at the end of the season at the latest.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
One race has been hugely delayed and now a significant amount of contesters are giving up?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Team France are effectively waiting/hoping to hang around until the French GP in this series, then they may withdraw as well....
Sadly, the lengthy delays have just killed off any genuine interest in the series for me.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I am willing to commit to this series but a repeat of the broadcast delays will be unacceptable. Take this warning and go back to screenshot coverage if needed, at least it's quick!

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
It actually takes far longer from an RD's point of view to do a coverage via screenshots.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One race has been hugely delayed and now a
> significant amount of contesters are giving up?

If I'm honest, I was planning to withdraw after this race. However, with Sweden dropping out I thought I should hang on for a bit longer...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
The Portuguese team despite the awful season is not planning to leave the series, at least for the moment.

Btw, i prefer the coverage via screenshots as well.

-----------------------------------------------------

I had some problems to reply in the forum, now everything is fine. As for the race - bad race for us, we hope Bulgaria can gain a lot more next time.
If people are dropping out, I'm willing to throw a Team Philippines car into the field. Maybe some work required regarding the car & helmet (& the fact I'm not 100% on the procedures), but the offer is there (^_^)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> One race has been hugely delayed and now a
> significant amount of contesters are giving up?

To be quite honest I don't really blame them, such a long break is bound to cause disinterest. All I can hope is the remains of the seasons reboots excitement!

Also now Sweden has pulled out the space is to be offered to Mullet. If he doesn't take it I believe Gwox may not be around so it will go to you Saku

Hopefully we can keep a grid up! I very much like this series :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I like it even more since we started performing.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
truecrysis Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One race has been hugely delayed and now a
> > significant amount of contesters are giving up?
>
> To be quite honest I don't really blame them, such
> a long break is bound to cause disinterest. All I
> can hope is the remains of the seasons reboots
> excitement!
>
> Also now Sweden has pulled out the space is to be
> offered to Mullet. If he doesn't take it I believe
> Gwox may not be around so it will go to you Saku

Cool. I'll keep on tabs so if I am called to action, I'll be ready (Y)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
I prefer the screenshot coverage too, and team Mexico will stay in the series as well

but if its possible i would like a reminder regarding the boost's points that i have left, with the delays i have lost the math

:P

The results table in the first post shows how much boost you have left ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
I am happy to leave France in the series, but the delays have just killed the genuine interest in this. Bring back screenies i say. I have done several race weekend coverages for GPGSL and yes it is time consuming, but it can be done in 1 day. We do not have to have super duper video coverage!! Pics covering the major action, or big crashes should be enough.... then a results screen. Job done.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> I am happy to leave France in the series, but the
> delays have just killed the genuine interest in
> this. Bring back screenies i say. I have done
> several race weekend coverages for GPGSL and yes
> it is time consuming, but it can be done in 1 day.
> We do not have to have super duper video
> coverage!! Pics covering the major action, or big
> crashes should be enough.... then a results
> screen. Job done.

To be fair it wasn't the fact that video coverage was being used that caused the delay on my end, pictures would have been just as slow. It was more a general issue with me. If people would prefer delay free picture coverage over delay free video coverage then your wish is my command, I'm happy to do whichever is preferred :)

smoglessbutton4 Wrote:
> The results table in the first post shows how much
> boost you have left ;)

Ahh my bad, the picture was cut here, didn't realize the boost's row until now

LOL

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy