GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
New update of the csm mod with Lo2k's rev counter, race specific boost gauge and helmets:

[www.crocko.com]

OR

[www37.zippyshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great update, Ruben (Y)

One thought, how about including the team changes we had this season?

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Thanks Tobi. :)

I'm thinking about it also, but I need some time to understand how such variables work so I can implement it also in the mods for the GPGSL.

I'm sure you or someone else can help me out with this, but I like to teach new things myself.

If I bang my head multiple times against an imaginary brick wall, I will ask for help hehe.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I guess you'll work out how it works pretty fast :)

Some F1 CSM mods
EricMoinet Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Video has been rendered and the tape sent to the
> producer's office.

Any news regarding the coverage?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> EricMoinet Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Video has been rendered and the tape sent to
> the
> > producer's office.
>
>
>
> Any news regarding the coverage?

I hope Connor did found the video. That makes more than a week indeed.

Hi all,
sorry for double posting. Just to inform you that Connor told me he isn't able to comment the race at the moment.
Because it makes a long time since the last race was released I will try to add some comments to the video and post it back here for you later in the week, so you'll have a race to watch at least. But don't expect nothing but crappy comments with a crappy french accent.

French accent cant be crappy. The german or japanese is, but not french!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Are we still in America? Dare say the US Customs officials will soon be banging on the hotel doors of all us teams, with the Visa's nearly ready to expire.....;)
It'd be a shame if the race was decided by where everyone had qualified ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 écrivait:
> It'd be a shame if the race was decided by where
> everyone had qualified ;)

That won't happen. The race is yet run (since a long time I must say).

I'm trying to add some comments on it, but as English is not my mother tongue I have to write first what I have to say to have something half decent at the end.

You'll have a race to watch this week end at least. In the worst case, if I'm not be able to do something decent enough, Connor will comment it next week. In the very worst case, if for some reason Connor isn't able to make comments in a short time, I will release the race without comments.

I know everybody is waiting since a very long time now, but please keep in mind that I wasn't supposed to make the comments at first stage. Else I would have organised myself differently.

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Hey guys, i know the video coverage is awsome and everybody loves it, but seeing how long it takes to do that way, isnt better change back to the image coverage?

And i'm entering my college break next week, if you guys want i could run the next round

I wouldn't mind if the video coverage of Laguna Seca will be posted without commentary, because this is taking too long.

Some positive news: I managed to incorporate team changes in the csm mod. Only the track specific tweaker settings for the arms & rims colours and Gpaedia must be done. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Comments have been done. Sorry for the delay guys, i'm aware it takes far too long, lots of issues all along the process from race 'till now.

I'm editing the audio at the moment, then if everything is OK I will render the video and post it, tonight at best else tomorrow.
If something goes wrong again, I will post the race without comments, because that's enough for me.

If someone could be kind enough to PM me GPG-NC account password, it would be nice.

Thanks, and sorry again for the long wait.

Sorry for double posting but my computer where I've recorded the audio just crashed when I was saving the audio file. So we wont have comments (how lucky you are, it was really crappy).

I'm rendering the video at the moment and try to get a decent size of file for uploading it on site. it will take one hour or so, then I could post it... or face an other issue as it seems to be my usual stuff since I've been running that race.

It reminds me my old days a few years ago when everything wasn't working the way it should have worked.

GPGNC Round 8 - Laguna Seca, USA - Race !

Results

Best Laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 07:56PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
F***ing Gema, I hate those s***heads :-(

Fortunately, there are proxys ;)

Some F1 CSM mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 08:02PM by kedy89.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy