> same helmet as my GPGSL-3 helmet, updated for
> GPGSL.
>
> [i.imgbox.com]
>
> [i.imgbox.com]
>
> Credit goes to JohnMaverick for the renders, and
> also Incident 2k9 for helping to paint my helmet.

oooohhhhh....I like that! Big thumbs up sir!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Re: GPGSL S8 - Team Launch Thread
Date: October 31, 2012 05:44PM
Posted by: brunoboi

A quick reminder of the TSM-01, Team Shadow's Season 8 challenger.

I would also like to confirm our driver line up:

Race Driver 1: Ruben Greidanus
Race Driver 2: Tobias Kederer
Test Driver 1: Josh Copeman
Test Driver 2: Tom Pellatt

Date: October 31, 2012 05:57PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
It's a great car, need to get used to it a little after Subaru for such a long time! But it's very nice!!
Happy to see it formely released :) Just two to go!

Just one thing I spot, the line at the nose cone of car 2 is interrupted because of the mapping of the front wing hang-up system for car 2

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: October 31, 2012 05:58PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Although I saw it a while back, I still think it's top notch.

Great stuff, Tom :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: October 31, 2012 06:05PM
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a great car, need to get used to it a little
> after Subaru for such a long time! But it's very
> nice!!
> Happy to see it formely released :) Just two to
> go!
>
> Just one thing I spot, the line at the nose cone
> of car 2 is interrupted because of the mapping of
> the front wing hang-up system for car 2

Yeah, I'm still getting used to it also Maikel but it's nice to feel like Team Shadow now has it's own identity to the one I inherited from the works Subaru tem I inherited at the end of WGP season 1!!

Yeah, the nose was a pain! It's something I have noticed but I never quite got used to how the mapping on those supports line up. I have made it less noticable but decided I had come to good enough compromise. Your eye for detail is incredible Maikel lol! There's a couple more differences on the first two cars images as they use a beta livery ;)

Also, good job on the Snake livery! It remains one of the most beautiful creations we've seen

Date: October 31, 2012 06:23PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Very nice looking livery Team Shadow have. The nose section reminds me of Mclaren's livery. It is very much the same style. And I like how the paint has a glitter effect on parts of the car. @brunoboi, do you plan on getting a render done of the car?

Date: October 31, 2012 06:26PM
Posted by: JCopez
She's a beaut no doubt about it. Can't wait to get racing!
Date: October 31, 2012 06:39PM
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Very nice looking livery Team Shadow have. The
> nose section reminds me of Mclaren's livery. It is
> very much the same style. And I like how the paint
> has a glitter effect on parts of the car.
> @brunoboi, do you plan on getting a render done of
> the car?

John did some when the car was first revealed...

Here

Date: October 31, 2012 07:19PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Just thought I'd add this to the thread just to keep all the launches together, I forgot to ever post it initially.

Must give my compliments to Tom on the TSM, very nice, is certainly weird to see no dark blue and pink on the grid this year.

MPR - Season 8 - Launch Time!!!!!

We are back baby! After an incredible Season 7, MPR are back in the big league. Season 8 is now all about taking the fight to TSS and Aston Martin, anything other than that will be a disappointment.

We are very pleased to have retained our veteran team leader Charrel for another season, while we also welcome Jack and Gareth to the team.

It is also great to have Monil back at MPR. He first joined us in season 3, the year we took our first win so it is incredible to have that sort of experience on-board.

We certainly believe we have a top line-up for Season 8, that should deliver great things.

Lancia and Martini also stay on with us for what will be their 6th and 7th seasons respectively. Our bond with these two companies is as strng as ever and you can all fully expect to see MPR racing in the Martini stripes powered by Lancia for years to come.

We did unfortunately have to say goodbye to one of our long term partners over the off-season, and that was our tyre supplier Dunlop who we have been partnered with since Season 2. Our thanks go to Dunlop for all great times we have shared together.

While one relationship has come to an end, another is just beginning. MPR and Pirelli, the Italian tyre giant, new to the GPGSL for Season 8 have joined forces. We are really pleased to be working with Pirelli in what will be a new challenge for both of us. We hope to achieve a great deal of success together over the coming years.

Anyway, that's enough talking from us, let's officially launch MPR's challenger for Season 8, the MPR-7.

Special thanks go to Matteo Scala for these gorgeous renders, and to Maikel de Boer who painted this livery for Season 7, and updated it for us for Season 8.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: October 31, 2012 07:23PM
Posted by: senna9194
A pleasure for me to render this car :-) Seems like today we have a multiple launch ;)

TSM with that grey-pink combo... I dunno, not my favourite. I simply can't see those two colors match. The design is great btw :-)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 07:47PM by senna9194.
Date: October 31, 2012 07:26PM
Posted by: kedy89
Was there a competition about who launches the car last ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: October 31, 2012 07:43PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Tom, we going nowhere without wheels!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: October 31, 2012 07:58PM
Posted by: kedy89
...unless this a prototype of the hover car that Monil was talking about a while ago

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 08:14PM by kedy89.
Date: November 01, 2012 03:28AM
kedy89 Wrote:
> Was there a competition about who launches the car
> last ;)

If there was, then Scuderia Minardi would be the winner. Still no sign of their livery yet.

Date: November 01, 2012 01:15PM
Posted by: gareth
The amazing John Maverick's been at it again, please check out my shiny lid for S8:

Date: November 01, 2012 01:40PM
Now that is a really nice looking helmet. How hard was it to put the tribal decals in the right places?

Date: November 01, 2012 03:48PM
Posted by: Stoopid
Although there hasn't been a Minardi car presentation, the car did make the deadline :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: November 01, 2012 08:55PM
kedy89 Wrote:
> ...unless this a prototype of the hover car that
> Monil was talking about a while ago

We need to go to extreme lengths to beat AMR!

Date: November 02, 2012 09:08PM
Posted by: senna9194
Scuderia Minardi is proud to announce...

"Eheheh you thought you had gotten rid of me because ScalaGP retired? ;) Ricardo is busy with some more pressing matters so I've been put in charge to launch this awesome car that was painted by Scala Designs."

"What's new in the VSM8?Nothing! It's the same chassis,the same engine,the same tyres...the same screws(*cough* because Ricardo won't pay for new ones *cough*)! But the paint is lighter thanks to a particular painting technique invented by Matteo Scala's dog. But apart from that, some sponsorships ended. Unicef stayed on board and has been joined by Hustler TV. As already said,Bridgestone will keep supplying their awesome tyres. Agip and Magneti Marelli will continue their partnership trough the new season and of course Motori Moderni will give us the most powerful engines they can give us!"

"Let's talk about the livery. The scheme is more or less the same used for S7, except many sponsors missing. Simple and easy, it took me 2 days to do. Also,following the boss's feedback, we adopted something new that can be seen by comparing the two liveries."

"The renders follow our rendering unit's standards for camera angle and lights."

In the end, a comment by Motori Moderni's most important engineer, Serji Tankian.
"The toxicity in our engine, in our engine! I don't always cry but when I do it's because our engines deserve to blow on the Kemmel Straight."

My GPGSL Career
Date: November 02, 2012 09:51PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Very nice, Matteo! :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy