> anything, something into which we are deliberately
> dedicating time and energy to create the mods we
> like and to share them with everyone (else, what's
> the point ?).
>
> On my side I released very few mods afterall but
> everything I released so far is free to use or
> improve for everyone, including Smoke&Dust,
> Gridlines, HQBumps and my GPxPatch HUDs.
> Anyway I'm the owner of no track despite the fact
> I contributed to a few of them so I can't give any
> avail on them but mine and you will have to get
> green flag from other creators to get full access
> to the tracks.
>
> I believe that's all for mods on my side. I
> hopefully brought more to the community via tools
> than via mods :p

Without you mate, we wouldn't be where we are today :). I daren't think about how many hours I've spent in gp4 builder over the years :)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
finally we should come to this conclusion. count me in.
i always thought about the permission question in that way, an easy and fair way !

matt
Nice to see this progress in the thread here.
It seems to be a great turnaround for the hole community!!

Nice job steven

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Well i thank all the modders for their positive response to keep the game alive and more available for the complete community, still contacting modders but hard to find them all :)

If someone can contact B-tone (tony), Oggo for me cause their PM box is full that would be great !

New name to be added is Matt Schroeder, thx mate :)
i'm in
very good idea :)

My Gp4 onboards channel.
[www.youtube.com]

Hamilton is the best !
lewis-hamilton00 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm in
> very good idea :)

Adding you to the list mate, much appreciated :)
If the purpose is to keep GP4 alive, I'm in for sure!(Y)

Everybody is welcomed to use my loading screens, grid cars & performance.
If I may, I will supplement this idea:

After everyone agrees with the proposals and rules, it would be nice to create a new FIXED topic with a fixed rule in the first post with the list of the authors, and second post will be links to their mods. But this new topic needs to be those that you can not answer (blocked) in order to avoid getting too confused, so that is, someone is responsible for rules and add the links on the short list of mods. But separating cute, kind, a part of the CSM mods and other non-CSM.

What do you think?
Count me in the suggestions are good but how are we going to prevent this though.

* FILE(S) that has been released in public by the author and getting SOLD on ebay or somewhere else = NOT DONE = STEELING !!!!!!!!

Cause the Mclaren I made with help of others in this community was being sold on 3dturbo and I have no idea by who and most likely I will never know.
It is a risk you will take or better everybody who make mods will take, is there such a thing as copyrights on a mod or car or circuit or any other modded file ?
Add my name too. As long as my name is included in the credits everything is ok by me :)
I agree with this, its the sole reason why there hasn't been a 2008-2012 mod release since FSONE 2009.
Hopefully if all partys agree we can get 2007-2012 mods released as well as those from kerleyf1.

This will save GP4.
I agree, everyone may use my tracks and other stuff if you like.

Grtz

MarioB

Hi all of us,

Good move on your part Bigbrother, I am with you ;)
All I want is to be credited!

FYI: Benetton is in the home straight well covered on these new Ulf's wheels (H)

Philippe aka Filou16
I don't mod for GP4, I just release a few works for GP3, but if I were modding GP4, I'd be all in for it! It fits my attitude towards my works perfectly :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Count me in

i was so proud to put some files in this game so there's no reason to betrayed a guy from the group and i've released some work to pay people back

[www.grandprixgames.org] (my thread with my files)

so Gp4 is the one :) !

My Gp4 onboards channel.
[www.youtube.com]

Hamilton is the best !
Excellent this new movement for keeping the GP4 alive .
New time , thank you to the all authors for their generosity .
Greetings Steven for having start the process !

Ricardo
I'm in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I'm in with all the stand-alone cars I released alone and in cooperation with CTDP.

Great idea actually. Had the license existed before, I'd have released my works under Creative Commons CC-BY-SA. I'm kinda sad I couldn't convince CTDP to release under this license today.

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 01:43PM by Dahie.
very interested Topic! :) So please add my name on the very long list :D

:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy