Jorge Caranti hangs up his hat!

Posted by mortal 
Re: Jorge Caranti hangs up his hat!
Date: July 30, 2012 05:30PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [s7.postimage.org]

Ehy mate... what does XXXX means in the Firefox Bookmarks bar ??? LOL =)

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: July 30, 2012 05:33PM
Posted by: superman77m
Bigbrother my ban image is best! hahaha. look the razor... NOTHING... hahhaha. But in the moment of my ban... all time showing venom to all. Ohhhh, superman77m the devil, superman77m... the insulter blah blah blah. I know psychiatrists who know better do a job as moderator. Would need to read in the dictionary sense of the word moderator. I think what is otherwise exercised. Rracunis, stay with you, his best work, his retirement, but abolutely of all. The GP4 and the decent people don´t need a fly disturbing. This point of view haven´t got insults. If the point was made for JC... everything goes... mothers. fathers, sexual orientation, no respect, he is the Lord to say or make all he like. But God have got class. His form is than the poormen. It is completely contemptuous who contradicts, or is perceived as a rival. Lord have mercy.

Date: July 30, 2012 05:41PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
ramf1v Wrote:
> Dude, I'm not interested, I simply posted a
> request, with hindsight i should have PM'd mortal,
> I've better things to do with my time than read
> s.hit like this.

Why should Mal delete this thread? It's a thread about wishing Jorge the best for the future, and it's clear that everyone is doing their best to forget about the past.

I'd like to say this though; stop giving him the satisfaction of an argument about past events because from BB's picture from above he's ready to shout and scream at the drop of a hat. If you've TRULY moved on, let him go his way and you go your own.

Doing your fighting over the internet is futile. Especially over something so small.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: July 30, 2012 05:48PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Some of you are sitting here talking about Jorge being angry and not letting things go and yet what are you guys doing. If Jorge decides to retire from GP4 thats his choice, there no reason to change a retirement announcement to a Jorge bashing. And so what if he changes his mind, other have done the same, but shame to see things haven't change, same @#$%& going on that made me not want to do anything for GP4 anymore, LET IT GO PEOPLE!
Date: July 30, 2012 05:57PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Scott we moved on but Jorge didn't thats why we have always this crap.

With that said, lets move on to get some mods ready to release for the community now that the new permission policy rule is supported be alot of modders already which will be appriciated alot by the gp4 community.
Date: July 30, 2012 06:14PM
Posted by: superman77m
Renault#1Fan also have the right. I finish with him. But each person gets what he deserves. This is his consequence. But ok Renault#1Fan your letters are right. For me, this theme stay finished here. Greetings and COME ON GUYS!
Date: July 31, 2012 02:13PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Bigbrother Wrote:
>
>
> With that said, lets move on to get some mods
> ready to release for the community now that the
> new permission policy rule is supported be alot of
> modders already which will be appriciated alot by
> the gp4 community.

Well, what do you know... Spoke like a saint !! +1

Its time to bury the hatchet!! he he...

Date: July 31, 2012 03:31PM
Posted by: vesuvius
so things again turned to this point and he quit...it's very sad. once again gp4 has lost someone who does something to the game :( Jorge despitate not coming along with everyone was a long time member of the community and he has done lot to the game, I have always come along nicely with Jorge and have only good things to say about him and others as well :) I hope Jorge all the best for the future and I do hope to see him back, thanks Jorge for everything you have done for gp4!
Date: July 31, 2012 03:34PM
Posted by: M.R.
I think jorge is going to retire at the end of the year ;)

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Date: July 31, 2012 03:43PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
32BOBO32 Schreef:
> Bigbrother Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [s7.postimage.org]
>
> Ehy mate... what does XXXX means in the Firefox
> Bookmarks bar ??? LOL =)

héhé, thats a site from the wife :)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy