Re: Jorge Caranti hangs up his hat!
Date: July 28, 2012 12:31PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GP4 is near of the dead :(

(N)

You are such a bunch of pessimists!!
GP3 is still alive, why give up with GP4 now?! (I)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: July 28, 2012 01:00PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
jakobdylan Schreef:
> I am really sad Jorge left the community although
> in past we'had got a lot of fights......we have
> passed away on them ...but that's the life
> everything move on ,so Good luck Jorge for
> everything you want do in your real life ...
>
> p.s.
> as for the permission question.. I do agree with
> bigbrother and SkaaningeN
> But the problem is not just about Jcaranti ,a lot
> of authors of files have the same politicy about
> their stuff just remember b-tone he pretended CSM
> code was his stuff lol so we have'nt got F1 mod
> also for this problem

I know Jakob, about the permission rule policy i wasn't referring to Jorge only but in general.

The greatest example today is Josekast. He makes alot of stuff for gp4; release it all in public and everybody can use it in their game, mods, ... without asking permission. That is making stuff for the COMMUNITY only and like this GP4 could be more alive then ever before. You would see mods released, we wouldn't have harddisk space enough to install & play them all :)

Once an author release a file in public and gets used in a mod without even changing the file at all then that isn't stealing like jorge likes to call it, its in my view paying respect, a tribute to the author that the file is in my eyes then from superb quality to be entered in the mod and when you give credits surplus on that i think that must be enough, maybe also for the ego trippers :)

Like we see, Jorge has alot of fights, discussions, ... but he doesn't seems to be able to leave the one with me behind, sad, cause i have moved on, and enjoy life & gp4 cause life is too short for BULLSHIT :)

Still all the best in the future for Jorge & his family and when he returns to the modding of gp4: Welcome Back !
Date: July 29, 2012 05:53PM
Posted by: maxi82
I fully agree with bigbrother.
prior to apologize to someone, he would have to apologize to several communities of gp4 ...
behaved very badly with many people, very childish,disrespecting ever...

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2012 05:55PM by maxi82.
Date: July 29, 2012 07:30PM
Posted by: quickslick
for me it's sad that Jorge leaves, i never had any problems with him over all the years and he made a lot of great works for the community. So all i can say is, i will still remember the good times and wish him all the best for the future.
Date: July 29, 2012 08:34PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I'd like to echo quickslicks comment above. Jorge, I wish you all the best, and many thanks for the time you dedicated to the GP4 community

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: July 29, 2012 08:48PM
Posted by: ramf1v
This all makes no sense to me......mind you..... I am using my Jorge Caranti filter...it's a firefox addon... a bit like youtube comment snob :)

F1Dev
Date: July 29, 2012 09:58PM
Posted by: gezere
could you please share your filter with me ? :-)
Because I am sure JC will not leave the community.... May be one week or two then he will come back.
Believe me, It's really difficult.
Look at me... I said I want to leave and not release anything else several months ago and I am still there
and released some new cars this year..... I failed to leave... LoL

Date: July 29, 2012 10:14PM
Posted by: superman77m
maxi82 escribió:
> I fully agree with bigbrother.
> prior to apologize to someone, he would have to
> apologize to several communities of gp4 ...
> behaved very badly with many people, very
> childish,disrespecting ever...

It´s imposible. It´s an act only reserved for the bests. A person who believes his own lies about what happens to others, which publishes half-truths that changed sides and erase what makes the victim to defend themselves. Course and later banned, just in case it reveals. Do you expect an apology from one type of person? I really do not care if he retires or not, but surely the worst environment that generates not going to have. Now he complains of this forum, formerly of another different forum. What a coincidence ... complains of all places has been banned or created or problems. Are we all evil and have no guilt? To me a person who acts well, it gives me the same.If go out ... OUT, if return ... RETURN. After did me, to betray a friend, this person is me as insignificant as a nickname.
Date: July 29, 2012 10:54PM
Posted by: brudu92
1°)If jorge have made errors in the past it's normal.we are humans not machines :-)

2°)I have never had problems whit jcaranti (just one but after explain it still resolve)

3°)it's like a brother to me so I do not let anyone to insult him or say things when nobody knows would not be a thousandth of his life

4°)to me and for a part of gp4 communauty lost jcaranti its veery sad

5°) brother now you can rest

bruno duarte

alias: brudu92

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2012 11:37PM by brudu92.
Date: July 29, 2012 11:09PM
Posted by: superman77m
brudu92 escribió:
> 1°)If jorge have made errors in the past it's
> normal.we are humans not machines :-)
>
> 2°)I have never had problems whit jcaranti (just
> one but after explain it still resolve)
>
> 3°)it's like a brother to me so I do not let
> anyone to insult him or say things when nobody
> knows would not be a thousandth of his life
>
> 4°)to me and for a part of gp4 communauty lost
> jcaranti its veery sad
>
> 5°) brother now you can rest
>
> friendly
>
> bruno duarte
>
> alias: brudu92

Not with all behave the same.
With other never can explain, only consecuences one day without explain personaly, and insult? Some mather of somebody saw his salutes. Then, logically, he post: He call me mother fu.... All reversible. Not with all behave the same.
Friendly too and with my respect for it than for the others. But logical you write if you are his "brother". But if my mother can writte... other song stay listening. You write 5 points, ok. I can write 23, but it haven´t got utility for me, or for anybody. I don´t write more about my theme. Casually im not only one.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2012 11:23PM by superman77m.
Date: July 29, 2012 11:24PM
Posted by: kedy89
gezere schrieb:
> could you please share your filter with me ? :-)
> Because I am sure JC will not leave the
> community.... May be one week or two then he will
> come back.
> Believe me, It's really difficult.
> Look at me... I said I want to leave and not
> release anything else several months ago and I am
> still there
> and released some new cars this year..... I failed
> to leave... LoL

and we're all happy that you're still here, releasing beautiful cars :)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Date: July 30, 2012 11:06AM
Posted by: rracunis
Jcaranti is a very good track maker and he made ​​good works. That's it!
I would like to thank him for his retirement (did he retire? Really? Away from the headlights ? ) . He enabled a broad discussion about the future of GP4 . Because of his aggressiveness, his attitudes, his threats, his fights with so many people , now the community of the GP4's fans has tryed to refresh itself , trying to get lighter , having more fun . After all , GP4 is just a game to entertain us, not real life !
VIVA Jcaranti , probably his retirement was the best work ever done by him , unless he thinks about his behavior and decides to join the new current policy which will be better for everyone of us .
Let's go to keep alive GP4, GP4 forever!
Greetings

Ricardo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 01:10PM by rracunis.
Date: July 30, 2012 02:48PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Its time to move on , gp4 will never die!
It may not be popular,
But remember, nothing gets closer!
Burised egos, lost souls, theives.. Seen the all..
Date: July 30, 2012 02:54PM
Well, joking aside (i do like to wind up JC) :-) I have no problems with the guy.
He will be missed because he and his team used to churn out tracks/mods like a machine.

@mortal If your not aware already, JC has requested you take this thread down due to the nature of some of the comments and his inability to respond.

F1Dev
Date: July 30, 2012 03:40PM
Posted by: rracunis
hasbriale Wrote:
> Its time to move on , gp4 will never die!
> It may not be popular,
> But remember, nothing gets closer!
> Burised egos, lost souls, theives.. Seen the all..

+1
Date: July 30, 2012 03:54PM
LoL Ram, requesting to take down the thread after he sent the message himself to Mal to announce his retirement and ask for 5 minutes of attention ???

To take down cause its not going the way he wanted it to go ???

Due the nature of comments & inability to respond, what a joke, how many did he ban in gp4forever without the ability to respond, me included.

Nature of comments haha, look in gp4forever about me: [gp4forever.com] and banned me so i can't respond, good for me i moved on :)
And this kind of ATTIDUDE from a SUPER MODERATOR what a jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

photo upload

Hmmmm stealing when the whole community so far agrees with the new suggestion and my way of vision/view regarding permission, LOL

This shows again the true colors of Mr Jorge Caranti, makes himself look more & more like a .........

And if you see this topic, his retirement is already reversed >>> good for the community if he continues and release his work public for everyone to use else its only for his ego !

[gp4forever.com]

He has bad luck in here that he can't ban, edit, remove posts/topics thats why he wants to take down the thread!
Date: July 30, 2012 03:59PM
Dude, I'm not interested, I simply posted a request, with hindsight i should have PM'd mortal, I've better things to do with my time than read s.hit like this.

F1Dev
Date: July 30, 2012 04:11PM
Me to so i moved on to the new suggestion topic :)
Date: July 30, 2012 05:10PM
@ rracunis: Please remove some Private messages to your box isn't full anymore !
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy