F1 2010 «Ferrai F10–UltraHD–MegaPACK» by r34p3r

Posted by tolikcrash 
People I really need the texture of the work of the author r34p3r, for gp4 mod 2010! If anyone has any, please give me a link, I'll be very grateful!
that is not for gp4 i believe :)
does not seem that way :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Yeah its for F1 2010.
Yes, I know that this work for the game f1 2010, but 2048 textures suitable for gp4 (for cars converted from f1 2010). And maybe someone saved those files?!
not exactly what you're looking for, but it HQ too - [www.mediafire.com]
Is there any GP4 version of this car with the 2048 textures? Can someone make one?
There is Super hi res one... Not sure where I saw it...
"not exactly what you're looking for, but it HQ too - [www.mediafire.com]"
No, the file must be larger than 30 mb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 12:55PM by tolikcrash.
do you know about winrar prog.? Do you know that the files converted in tex format which use GP4 is smaller in about 4 time than tga? Keep looking at the size... lol
You have misunderstood me, I need the file pssg-format for the game f1 2010, in which there are a few textures for this game! This archive file weighs more than 30 mb! These files were once for me, but I deleted them and now want to use them again, but in the game gp4! That's it!
You need looking at racedepartment forum
But the point is that I've probably walked all sites, and nowhere is there the file or link does not work, or simply a file that is no longer there!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy