Barrichello to Williams

Posted by Shinnbob 
Re: Barrichello to Williams
Date: October 01, 2009 10:20PM
Posted by: zulu_85
Also, did I see rumours that Williams were bucking the FOTA-gentlemen's agreement about KERS (because they're not currently in FOTA) and were going ahead with developing it for next year? It *may* be to Ruben's advantage to go there...

But I hope they don't. I really don't like KERS. I don't think it will make the team particularly popular either.
Anyway, I'd really like to see Rubens stay at Brawn, but I think Williams will probably be a good team for him to go to anyway. In some respects I'm just happy his continuing to race in F1 next year is being taken very seriously, especially after how many people were quick to write him off at the end of last year.
Date: October 01, 2009 10:26PM
Posted by: Nickv
Williams have been let back in to the FOTA again. I'm still very curious about this whole fly-wheel system. I'd like to see it on track.
Date: October 02, 2009 02:46AM
Posted by: zulu_85
Ah yes - forgot about that. I thought they were just "invited" back, but yeah you're right they're back in. But they are still going ahead as far as I am aware so who knows what's going to happen? =P
Date: October 02, 2009 03:36AM
Posted by: SAMF1
Well, I really wanted to see Kimi in Williams next year than Mclaren.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 03:38AM by SAMF1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy