The Official 2009 Singapore Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by EC83 
DJSKYLINE schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeh Hamilton looks in best shape but anything can
> happen particulary if theres a safety car.
>
> Why is liuzzi so light when he is last.

Sutil is going to crash so Liuzzi can win.
why have ferrari stopped developed of the f60 when the developments can be used next year too? at least test a few things instead of bringing the same old car to every race. just shows how brilliant kimi has been these past few races.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
You'd think after Piquet last year, and Michael Schumacher parking at Monaco, Rubens would have thunk twice before smashing it in the wall!

At least he showed them how to do it well, I guess...

Seriously though, should be good tomorrow - can't see Hamilton losing it barring extraneous problems, but I would love to sew Rosberg take the win, especially after last year, and see a Williams driver on the top step once more. It's been too long.

[Website]
I doubt Rubens did it on purpose, although its possible after the crash he drove a bit further up from the scene to have a better chance of red....maybe

With the car being in Parce Ferme, will Barrichello now have to start in the pitlane?

DJSKYLINE Wrote:
> Why is liuzzi so light when he is last.

Im guessing that FI feel that with the Mercedes engine they might be able to make up quite a few places if they are lighter than the rest infront. Plus they must be banking on a safety car.

Yes, I can't really see Rubens crashing on purpose. He's probably the most honest guy in the pitlane, alongside Felipe Massa. Possible the most paranoid too, but hey-ho...

matt3454 Wrote:
> With the car being in Parce Ferme, will
> Barrichello now have to start in the pitlane?

No, as far as I know, the pitlane rule applies to changing performance parts only - damaged parts incur no penalty as far as I know (aside from extra engines and early gearbox changes).

[Website]
Gonna bring a bit of silly to this thread.

Looks like Renault plns to give an unique shot for Di Grassi to prove himself at Interlagos.
2x mt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 06:55AM by Rodrigo007.
BREAKING NEWS: FIA to investigate Barrichello's last-minute crash in qualifying; has reason to suspect crash was deliberately done in order to help fellow Mercedes powered Hamilton to claim top-spot.

barrichello qualify crash -

haha, FIA is very over reacting!!. So they would think now that everytime driver crashes. they would think that they do it on purpose!! WTF FIA!#$%^&*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 08:40AM by micky-cannonball.
How haven't you been banned yet?

Rubens is @#$%& if they need to change key components. He'll be fine if they just need to swap bits out, but if the internal suspension (for instance) needs changing, then I think he has to start from the pits.... and of course he might need to change the gearbox (oh the irony). Of course, then he can just put in what fuel he likes, but it would need a miracle far higher than the one Piquet provided last year for him to score from there.

Button, remarkably, has a strong chance of outscoring him here.

//edit: Ross is a bit more positive about Rubens now:

"Luckily it does not look like we need another gearbox change because it hit the wall fairly hard, so I was worried that we might need to change the gearbox yet again."

Which seems to suggest he doesn't feel Rubens needs to change anything major either. Should just be a case of stitching the car together for the race, plonking her on the grid and seeing how she goes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 10:29AM by gav.
Button, remarkably, has a strong chance of outscoring him here.

Whats more remarkable is that Button MIGHT outscore him, but only because Rubens got a drop AND crashed in qualifying. Quite frankly, if Button doesn't outscore him then he needs to give himself a massive kick up the arse. He should be performing close to Rubens, but he is miles off.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
The Red Bulls will be disadvantaged from starting on the dirty side of the grid - it could become crucial if Rosberg and Alonso can get ahead of Vettel and Webber respectively.

From a championship point of view, it would be great to see a Red Bull 1-2, but I can't see them getting ahead of Hamilton.

X (@ed24f1)
I agree with schuey. Nice prediction though..

Bad mistake from Rubens, but at least it looks like the damage could be limited.

Hamilton is looking damn good just now for the win, but hopefully the RedBulls(Vettel in particular) will give him a hard time. And a great race for Nico would be good!

hamilton, kers issue lolol

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Why on earth did Webber have to give up his place? Kimi goes around the outside at Spa every year and takes about 8 places.

superchargednut Wrote:
> Why on earth did Webber have to give up his place?
> Kimi goes around the outside at Spa every year and
> takes about 8 places.

Because of 2 reasons: He is not Kimi and he is not driving for Ferrari.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Webber/Red Bull should have taken the drive through, they probably would have lost less time.

Quite an unfair penalty in my view, but its too late now.

X (@ed24f1)
Great battle building up now for the lead after a processional first stint.
Come on Seb!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy