The Official 2009 Singapore Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by EC83 
LMAO Grosjean!

Lol, Fresh! :)
anyone have a video of Grosjean spin and reactions to it?

Hmmmm, Brawn the quickest, who's talking rubbish now lol. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
gin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anyone have a video of Grosjean spin and reactions
> to it?

;)

" Romain Grosjean emulating Piquet Crashgate "

wow singapore looks lovely at night, I missed this race weekend last year :(

Fernando is going to kick ass this weekend.Aswell as the whole Renault Team.
So can you smell what i am cocking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Anyone know, a free live watch streaming for singapore gp?

Very interesting listening to Jackie Stewart on BBC...5 Live wins again!
That was interesting listening to Sir Jackie throwing the book at Bernie and Max.

webber :(

Frustrating accident for him alright...:|
What happened to Mark?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened to Mark?

Lost the back end in the last turn and hit into the pitwall. Some damage to car.

you know what he did i tell you. He took that car turned that somebitch sideways and sticked it straight up that candy wall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes that's exactly what he did...
heh did Jackie Stewart just say that last British champion was Damon Hill? heh even he thinks Hamilton didn't deserve it last year ;)

Heheh, I kinda half missed that but I think he did forget about Hamilton! :D
who cares about ham ? he is just a little jabroni and thats the bottom line cause alo0506 said so

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy