The Official 2009 Singapore Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by EC83 
At least take something postive from the whole thing and turn it into a friendly joke lol. Probably the closest he will come to an F1 car again, watching them drive past ;)!

Still not sure Gav, knew they had updates but havent seen Brawn say exactly what, except them being worth several tenths! I think it might be just photo, hopefully will have a better idea tomorrow. Would be quite supprised though, their sidepods are already as small as can be!

BMW have bought the updates did everyone else did 5-6 races ago!!!! Finally changed their boxy front wing endplates. New ones pretty much Brawn, Force Indias, and Williams rolled into one!!!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
I hope it rains, Rubens really needs all the help he can get. That and not make mental mistakes :P.
Brawn should get rid of the BrawnGP Logo of the car, it so hideous......i can design a better logo than that!

they should removed those box wing thingy on the sidepods. its one of the reason they're slow!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 09:03AM by micky-cannonball.
they should removed those box wing thingy on the sidepods. its one of the reason they're slow!

Oh really! In what way are you qualified to make that statement? Have you got a degree in engineering? Worked for an F1 team perhaps? Done a stint at a wind tunnel? Enlighten us on your wealth of knowledge, or maybe you're just talking rubbish! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
aside from that they're probably the quickest ;)!

Yes, we still have bumps between 5 and 7 :) Fantastic sparks from Fisi, harks back to the early 90's!

The track looks surprisingly nice in the daytime actually. Nice setting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 12:26PM by flat tyre.
OK, the bumps are still there, Fisichella had a massive amount of sparks just yet :) ;)

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite tracks. I'm beginning to love the place - it's up there with the giants IMO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
ROFL, Grosjean spun at the same point as Piquet did last year, on nearly the same way ;) ;)

ROFL, it had to happen at some time. Grosjean practising for the crash in the race :p.

flat tyre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is quickly becoming one of my favourite
> tracks. I'm beginning to love the place - it's up
> there with the giants IMO!

yeah, i think the 'night race' aspect helps to some degree but the circuits certainly got something about it.
What the hell is this. Man this is so ridiculous. I mean Grosjean is a good Driver but what is this. Man i miss those times were Renault had two good Drivers just like Fernando and Jarno or Fernando and Fisi.But anyway keep it up guys i know you can do it.Come on toma!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
I see Grosjean is practising for tomorrow =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Duck!!! Rubens is flying!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 01:25PM by micky-cannonball.
cant you read homes it is only half a second

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
micky-cannonball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Duck!!! Rubens is flying!

Nice edit there.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Much lol at Grosjean's spin :p the look on Bob Bell's face summed up the incident... Asif someone told him a sick joke.
Massive LOL @ Grosjean! How perfect!!!

Straight away looking like a Brawn, Mclaren, and RedBull fight.

Lol at grosjean, how hilarious!

Rubens look fast, looks like he got more tips from Massa for this race like he said he would whilst staying over at his house ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 01:42PM by DJSKYLINE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy