The Official Monaco F1 Grand Prix 2009 Thread **SPOILERS**?

Posted by mcdo 
Hamilton: First drive to be penalized twice for speeding in pits in the same day?

I think Ralf had that happen to him 1st.
THE CONTENT OF THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY A MODERATOR

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 11:48PM by mortal.
Some people need to get over the skin color thing, its bloody stupid.
micky-cannonball just need's to stop talking shite.
If he keeps 'talking shite' I'll remove his access privilege.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i hope so....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2009 12:19PM by micky-cannonball.
red5?

Bring back the racing
Possibly razgriz.

I find it so laughable when Lewis is mentioned as 1st black driver to win the title.... so then we have to also talk about the first blue-eyed guy, 1st blonde, 1st "tanned", 1st this, 1st that... it's just people.
What, Soylent Green? ;)

But yeah, I fully agree with you. Fair enough, we can celebrate the fact that Obama is the first black president in a country that once had slavery etc, but tbh, it just makes things worse if people keep focusing on Hamilton's race in F1, idiots like some of the Alonso fans use it as a rallying cry. He's a racing driver. It's not like he's come from the ghetto and beat off a load of oppression to get where he is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2009 12:33PM by The Lopper.
it depends on how you look at it, i mean wasn't Schumacher the first German champion?, wasn't Karthikeyan the first Indian F1 driver?, wasn't Jody Scheckter the first South African driver?, wasn't Montoya the most successfull Colombian driver?

i'm sure they where often called like that as many times as people have called Hamilton the same, it's just people with delusions of persecutions that tend to moan and complain about it!

i bet not even Hamilton himselfs really cares about it
true

and anyway, the skin color is only a genetic thing, I mean, do you know why people are more dark than another?

The Human originated in Africa, right?

because the climate conditions in there, the first humans were all dark, they have more Melanin to support the hot temperatures...
for sure any human in that epoque was born white, but, because the conditions, he/she couldnt survive and died because some sickness, Cancer for example.
Then when the man went to Europe, Asia, America, etc, a much more cold places, the man lost gradually part of his Melaline, because they didnt need it anymore, and origined the white man. Thats what I´ve studied last week on school.

So, it is right to discriminate people only for skin color, absolutely not.

People that makes this are a bloody idiots.

And finishing, a real F1 fan evaluate drivers for results, for talent, etc. a "f1 fan" that evaluate drivers for skin color is not a real fan

Spot on guys.

It's a person's personality which makes them who they are.

Our DNA is all identical, and our blood is all the same colour.

Frankly, anybody who makes judgements and assumptions based on race isn't just an idiot, they've got serious issues as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 04:52AM by EC83.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy