The Official 2009 Australian GP Thread *spoilers*

Posted by BAR#10 
ROFLMAO!! Excellent, trully excellent :)
Someone asked what happened to the Brazil GP thread, answer, I have no idea where it has gone. It's obviously been deleted, sorry, I have no info on that. I suspect that it might have been a mistake, I've been away for a week, maybe the gremlins got in. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ok, thanks. just wondering because i couldn't remember anything going wrong. its a pity, because that thread encapsulated the passion we all have for f1, especially those pages at the end of the race, but it can't be helped now i suppose. :)

X (@ed24f1)
do we have some kind of recycle bin to search it there???

I think the site went down 2 days ago and when it returned the thread went missing.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I think a mod just wanted to unpin it but accidentally deleted it. Maybe I am wrong. Last year we had quite a few thread went downs but none of the content went missing. It was the human error definately.

why is this still pinned? nobody posted here for the past two weeks

moderators wannabes, first they delete the wrong thread than they keep this going for ages. This site has only one and a half decent moderators. You all know who is the one, who is half (he could be decent if he could calm down) but the others are useless. utterly useless

I'd love to say it was nice knowing you... but you know.
pmsl

nice way to start the morning... reading red5 haha

Re: The Official There is a New World Champion Thread *spoilers* new
Date: November 24, 2008 01:25PM
Posted by: gav (IP Logged)

I'd love to say it was nice knowing you... but you know.

Re: The Official There is a New World Champion Thread *spoilers* new
Date: November 24, 2008 01:47PM
Posted by: Bruninho (IP Logged)

pmsl

nice way to start the morning... reading red5 haha

this has nothing to do with you. mind your own businesses.

Epic thread alert.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Just an epic car crash of a user.
Yay. My pinned thread is active again, watch for the swerve;)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2008 04:17PM by BAR#10.
Predictions for Australia:
Webber comes back fully fit outqualifies Vettel, Raikkonen will be on pole, Heidfeld next to him.

GPGSL career;
£10 bets a mod unpins this. 4 months?! What the hell are you smoking? Has "red 5" been round your house lately?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> £10 bets a mod unpins this.

look above, that's what he wants ;)

X (@ed24f1)
turkey_machine Wrote:
> £10 bets a mod unpins this. 4 months?! What the
> hell are you smoking? Has "red 5" been round your
> house lately?

Dude, I pulled a swerve after red 5 complained why is "There is a new world champion thread" still pinned and others started conversation with him, so everyone consequently and arguably hijacked the original intent of my thread.

I joined the fun and gave some F1 value to it.
Good grief, where has the sense of humour gone?!

/did not ask for the thread(new champion) to be stickied in the first place
//don't care if it was unstickied either.
///but don't mind if this one stays pinned as an inside GPG joke till March:p
////oh and by the way, I'm not supporting anyone. It's "every man for himself";)

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2008 05:22PM by BAR#10.
Massa for WDC!

From free practise, alonso's fast but hamilton's sector times are down.

EDIT: HAMILTON'S CRASHED! :D

;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2008 08:03PM by Monza972.
Senna on pole atm, while Kimi's teammate has crashed and wont race due to the damage in his car. ;)

DaveEllis Wrote:
> Epic thread alert.

This'll end up being the longest ever thread for a Grand Prix assuming it's kept open. Bang go my hopes of starting the first Grand Prix thread of 2009 :) Starting this one before the Brazilian GP had finished was a smart idea!

In the race, I think Lewis will get pole, though he'll be pushed hard by a back-on-form Kimi. Lewis will lead the opening laps and look strong, but then Piquet will crash and bring out the safety car. At the restart Lewis will get overly defensive against Kimi and they'll take each other off. Alonso, who fuelled his car ultra-heavy before the race in anticipation of Piquet's crash, will come through and win.

;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2008 08:57PM by EC83.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy