Your F1 photos

Posted by flat tyre 
Re: Your F1 photos
Date: October 03, 2007 10:12PM
Posted by: bestobritish
lol thats the one, thought it sounded wrong...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: October 03, 2007 11:52PM
Posted by: marwood82
uploaded a few of mine.

[s214.photobucket.com]

I tend to get get snap happy at Gp's, i finally invested in a digital camera for this years, ended up with almost an entire 1 gig card full.
(most of which were pretty rubbish as the zoom isn't the best)
Date: October 04, 2007 01:11AM
Posted by: Muks_C
nice pics of the drivers! i bet Chet is jealous you got so close to JB and Lewis...

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 04, 2007 10:21AM
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice pics of the drivers! i bet Chet is jealous
> you got so close to JB and Lewis...

lol, its who you know not what you know ;-)

i know Lewis comes across as a bit of an arrogant git, but he was really cool that day,

Most of the drivers park in the paddock carpark and walk in. most of them don't mind stopping to sign a few autographs, a few (mainly the guys at the front end of the field) just walk straight in without stopping.

Mclaren tried to drive Lewis straight in, but they had to wait for security to open the gate. while they were stopped Lewis promptly jumped out of the car(you could see the Mclaren guys in car weren't too happy about this). He came over to where we were standing and then worked his way round everybody(and i do mean everybody) who was stood around the entrance to the paddock, signing autographs, shaking hands chatting and just generally saying hello.

he must have been out there for at least a good half hour.(got the impression he did something similar on the saturday too)

he went up a lot in my book after that.
Date: October 04, 2007 10:07PM
Posted by: danm
nice one!

kubica is a character too, as is mario thiessen - jolly good blokes!

davidson and sato are both very friendly and chatty.

massa is superb to fans considering his ferrariness.

ralfie...bless him, walked round silverstone campsite in his toyota gear to sign autographs and people just walekd past, so he decided to cancel his evening tour of the fans. lol

wurz is a giant bell end. heikki is a bit arrogant and rude.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: October 04, 2007 10:20PM
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice one!
>
> kubica is a character too, as is mario thiessen -
> jolly good blokes!
>
> davidson and sato are both very friendly and
> chatty.
>
> massa is superb to fans considering his
> ferrariness.
>
> ralfie...bless him, walked round silverstone
> campsite in his toyota gear to sign autographs and
> people just walekd past, so he decided to cancel
> his evening tour of the fans. lol
>
> wurz is a giant bell end. heikki is a bit arrogant
> and rude.

dunno about kubica, he apparently had taken to sneaking in the side entrance but Mario seemed nice. Jenson came across as a decent bloke too.

lol, poor ralf, that must be why he just kept his mobile to his ear and walked straight past everyone when i saw him.

What did make me laugh was a few people asked Nick Fry for his autograph and he just looked slightly scared and bemused as why to on earth they wanted it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2007 10:22PM by marwood82.
Date: October 04, 2007 10:34PM
Posted by: flat tyre
I saw de la Rosa, Herbert, Vettel and Martin Brundle while there this year and they all seemed like good people. We saw de la Rosa at the bottom of the grandstands and he was stopping to take photos with fans, Herbert and Vettel were signing autographs and chatting with fans, but Brundle just seemed like he wanted to get out of there... I saw him while there was nobody crowding round him but after about 30 seconds you couldn't even see him :/

While I think of it, did anyone who went to the British GP this year see the bloke in the silver helmet annoucing to the crowd? He was trying to get us cheering for Hamilton, and get a mexican wave going but failing miserably... It was really funny, he kept on trying so hard ;) "WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN???" "......." "I SAID WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN???" "....hamilton...?" " I SAID WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN!!!" "........." "COME ON, MEXICAN WAVE FOR HAMILTON! START IN THREE, TWO, ONE..." "......." "COME ON THAT WAS PATHETIC! TRY AGAIN" "........" he gave up, then reappeared five minutes later to banter on even more ;)

I shouted out "SATO!!!" but I don't think abybody heard :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2007 10:36PM by flat tyre.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy