I want my cars back

Posted by Brasco 
I want my cars back
Date: January 19, 2004 07:16AM
Posted by: Brasco
Hello!

I hope that anybody can help me. In 1998 a friend of mine gave me this floppy - disc. Now the damned floppy - disc has disappered! On the disc were "grafic - files" for all cars, drivers and tracks to upgrade my GP2 -game which contains 1994 season.

So I extracted the files and võila and I had new cars in GP2. Do you know where I could get these files again?????????????

Or is it possible that I could get even better files than season 1998?

Post Edited (01-21-04 14:53)
Re: I want my cars back
Date: January 19, 2004 07:23AM
Posted by: LS.
I did'nt realize that people still enjoyed playing GP2 any more

The only place i can recommend maybe has it is [www.gprix2.com]

They have carsets for all era's like 1961, 1981, early 90's etc

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 19, 2004 07:33AM
Posted by: fongu
wow, that sites still up?! thats great, what a game :)

Date: January 19, 2004 08:15AM
Posted by: Palomino
GP2, i remember buying the 1998 trackpack and wowed myself for 2 years, then Gp3 came out and opened a whole new world, i amde a few carsets for GP3, a few individual cars too, i made a VW F1 car, V12, it NEVER got posted, to this say its unfinshed...

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: January 19, 2004 08:22AM
Posted by: Zcott
I still remember the day I downloaded my first carset...*sniff*...it was a '97 carset for GP2, and man, it was so exciting.

But that was back in '97!

Date: January 19, 2004 10:26AM
Posted by: Echo1
I still play GP2 on my old Pentium (which wont run GP3.) Infact I downloaded the most modern tracks (in order) for it last night. I also have the 2003 season/drivers/car liveries/ helmets etc too. Seems harder then GP3, I think.
Date: January 19, 2004 12:11PM
Posted by: LS.
i remember playing the original F1GP on the amiga, and being amazed at how real it all seemed

Beleive it or not it was due to this that i got hooked and totally addicted to real life F1

I was never ever interested in F1 until then, and i remember being in a pub one night and the TV was on and they were re-running the monaco gp and i happend to be with a group of friends and we were talking about something and out of the corner of my eye i saw the race highlights and began to notice that i could predict what the next corner was and what gear the cars would be in

I decided that i would watch the next full grand prix that was on & since then i have never looked back

i have been a total F1 addict ever since

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 19, 2004 02:10PM
Posted by: Ellis
F1GP was my start point too, on my amiga 1200. Came on 4 floppy discs, with fake names (anyone remember Robert Davis?) but the real names were in the manual. Such a fantastic game

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 19, 2004 04:22PM
Posted by: bazza
My first f1 game was vroom 2 for the atari, but I'd got hooked on racing 'sims' with lotus espirit turbo challenge for my atari 1040ste

Date: January 19, 2004 04:27PM
Posted by: fongu
I remembered being wowed by it on my mates PC, and for my birthday i got F1GP ...... i was a bit gutted, but still loved it, and got every game since, except gp3-2000

Date: January 20, 2004 02:46AM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
lotus challenge kicks ass. i want my amiga 500 back!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy