WOOOT!! Thats what I call Formula One!!! I want it back! :(

Posted by Senna 
Nickv schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please don't talk about that
>
>
> Nickv is your WGP/W300 press release service! PM your story!

indeed, only talk about it if you wanna hold your normal live:P

Overtaking does not make a good race. ;)
But it helps. A lot! :)
Gentlemen, regrettably, due to the behaviour of some of you, your posts have been reported, I'm sure you all know that I don't like to see post reports when I check my email. In response to the recent behaviour by some of you I will now post a comment, not by myself, but by another user, his point of view if you like, about the last page or two. Read it, digest it, whatever. Here is the opinion of one of your peers.

(Edited excerpt for spelling etc.)

Come on guys , let's stop this childish squabbling, you both know that's what it really is, however old that you say you are.
It is quite apparent that you do not appreciate some people, but the way you go about dealing with it is just a bit too far sometimes. Just take a minute to think about what others think of you.
It's true that we have no way of telling what others are thinking about us especially through the relative anonimity of the internet, without the person or people in question actually telling us. It's not often that we are told if we are either liked, disliked, repected or just plain loathed as most people generally avoid people they dont like. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions, and after all that is the foundation of our very community, a 'forum'.
Forum - "An online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages."
We may not always agree with the opinions of others but we shouldn't feel the need to take it so personally or to the point of a pathetic arguement.
I'm not having a 'dig' at you two just because I feel like it, I like both of you and value your input to our community, so lets keep it as a community and not a battlefield.
Thanks,
Regards
XXXXX.

Such wise words. Thankyou. When you enter into needless bunfights you lower your own standing in the community by doing so, people WILL think less of you by handling conflict poorly. Not something you want ideally ;-) Something to think about.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Enjoyed the vids, especially seeing a clip of Gilles at Spain 1981? Those four cars spent the whole race overtaking each other but not one of them got past Gilles. It must be one of the most exiting races ever.

Jenson, Jenson, he's our man,
If he can't win it,
Someone else........er can?
I've got that race and it was actually quite boring compared to others that year. It did show just how good Gilles was as his Ferrari was only happy to move in a straight line.
my god how fat did rs used to be lolol

even back then ms was trying to mess up peoples races lolol (joke)
Re: WOOOT!! Thats what I call Formula One!!! I want it back! :(
Date: September 28, 2006 01:20AM
Posted by: vbc
I like current F1 (safer), less overtaking yeah, if you like overtaking go see other series and accidents too.

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy