Drivers or Teams? Who do you support?

Posted by Nerrazurri 
Re: Drivers or Teams? Who do you support?
Date: September 15, 2006 07:42PM
Posted by: IWE
Definately Michael Schumacher. Dunno about after this season. Nobody will be good as he is but I guess Heikki will get my support.

From teams I like most Honda and RedBull teams..
And about topteams I can say Renault and McLaren will beat Ferrari at next season. ;-)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: September 15, 2006 07:45PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
I support kimi, heidfeld and doornbos, and as a team i support bmw and now spyker to:P

Date: September 15, 2006 07:46PM
Posted by: gareth
Spyker? already?
Date: September 15, 2006 07:50PM
Posted by: Nickv
Just because Spyker is Dutch. I think Spyker will be fighting for the last places next year.
Date: September 15, 2006 07:57PM
Posted by: mikef1
I'm a Kimi and Alonso fan, they both have impressed me big time over the last two seasons and i look forward to see them duking it out for the title next year.
As for teams, Mclaren and Williams have always been my favourites in the past, mainly because of their history and the fact that they let their drivers race each other and now i also like the Renault and BMW teams.
Date: September 15, 2006 08:20PM
Posted by: harjinator
BMW and Williams (ironic, given their history, lol). Drivers, i couldn't give a stuff about, though i like seeing the young underdogs like Kubica and Rosberg do better than their more experienced forbears.

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: September 15, 2006 08:57PM
Posted by: marcl
its gonna be so strange for me to be happy when a ferrari wins, tbh though i was happy when massa won.

maybe i am mellowing in my old age lolol
Date: September 15, 2006 09:01PM
Posted by: gareth
marcl Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> its gonna be so strange for me to be happy when a ferrari wins, tbh
> though i was happy when massa won.
>
> maybe i am mellowing in my old age lolol

I always liked it if/when Irvine or Barrichello won, but less so when Michael won ;)
Date: September 15, 2006 09:05PM
Posted by: Advong
Always supported Ferrari, team over driver for me. Like Schumacher, but as a couple of people said I prefer when Massa or Rubens wins, never liked irvine though. Still loved it when Alesi won
Date: September 15, 2006 09:10PM
Posted by: Team CLR
I supported M. Shcumacher, Fissichella and Heidfeld no matter who they drove for, as for the teams, I've been a fan of Sauber for some years now, and have carried that over to BMW, and I was also a fan of Jordan and TWR Arrows.

Date: September 15, 2006 09:34PM
Posted by: Lemming
McLaren for me. And after that, anyone that isn't Ferrari.

Always liked Raikkonen too, so going to be confused next year, whether to be happy or annoyed when he wins!

Date: September 15, 2006 09:49PM
Posted by: pankykapus
hmmm I used to like Button in Benetton and Renault, but when Alonso came I started support him. I also supported Hakkinen and Coulthard at Mclaren. I'm an Alonso/Renault fan since 2003. I liked Verstappen as well ;)

From next year I'll stay at Renault/Heikki and Alonso/Mclaren.
Date: September 15, 2006 10:20PM
Posted by: Overgone
I'm a Minardi/Tyrrell fan, I don't really support drivers although Kimi's and Nico are probably the top dogs if I had to answer that question. However I might just pick up a new favourite driver if Hamilton gets in to F1 next year.

And all the current teams well, I don't like most of them to be honest, I only like Mclaren's paintjobs :P But if there were a team I'd like to spend time with it be RedBull/ToroRosso much fun :)

[www.purevolume.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2006 10:27PM by Overgone.
Date: September 15, 2006 10:21PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
gareth Wrote:
> iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > raikkonen + ferrari package!!!
> >
> > but mclaren are probably my favorite team, and i like to support
> > kubica and occasionally massa too. also liked villeneuve.
> >
> >
>
>
> i think you've covered about half the field there
>
> actually, as well as I said above, i've also gone for the team with
> the best paint job each year
>
> --------------------
>

lmao ;) well i figure this way i'm nearly always a winner ;P

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: September 15, 2006 10:42PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
I guess I prefer drivers over teams. Right now it's DC and Schumi. Don't think Ferrari will get my support once Schumi leaves, though I might stick it out with Red Bull once DC retires, as I sort of like their other drivers.

For some reason the thought of Kimi in a Ferrari sickens me. I could picture Alonzo in one and would support him there, but I'm a bit tired of Ron Dennis's bluster so McLaren and Alonzo won't be on my favorites list anytime soon.

Don't crucify me, but I kind of like some of the mid field guys like Fisi and Jarno. They seem more like just average normal guys and don't play the drama queen role like Alonzo does, and Kimi seems a bit robotic to me at times....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: September 15, 2006 10:47PM
Posted by: vesuvius
well I follow F1 because of the drivers ,drivers that I like are : Kimi,Heikki,Nico and Mark Webber .My favourite team was McLaren but next year it will change because Alonso will be there so next year I wont maybe have any favourite team :)
Date: September 15, 2006 11:18PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
my mate and i have agreed kimi will be world champ in '07 cause alonso will be in a @#$%& car and renault won't hav championship winning drivers whereas kimi has speed experience etc etc and ferrari will just basically give him a quick reliable car lol :P

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: September 15, 2006 11:54PM
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
> my mate and i have agreed kimi will be world champ in '07 cause alonso
> will be in a @#$%& car and renault won't hav championship winning
> drivers whereas kimi has speed experience etc etc and ferrari will
> just basically give him a quick reliable car lol :P
>
>
>

Renault has Kovalainen and you will soon see that he is can win races and maybe even a championship :) we dont know if Ferrari will be good next year or that McLaren will be bad ...anyway I agree with you that Kimi will win the title next year .
Date: September 16, 2006 12:00AM
and most likely there wont be any McLaren next year ...it will be Mercedes .or maybe they will still keep McLaren name somehow but Mercedes will own the team .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2006 12:02AM by vesuvius.
Date: September 16, 2006 12:01AM
Posted by: Zyklef
Alesi all the way! Shame he's not in F1 anymore. It's all down to Trulli now, although out of the top guys I do root for Alonso. I think when it comes down to teams I tend to support the ones that my favourite drivers are driving for, that and Minardi until they dissapeared too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy