The Pass Under Question

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: The Pass Under Question
Date: September 30, 2003 01:01AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
"Steve, what i love is how those yellow lines dont go stright accross the track at any point in ur picutre at all"

Yes they do, now just accept it. I have. :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 30, 2003 03:56AM
Posted by: sasjag
they aren't straight at all :|

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: September 30, 2003 04:06AM
Posted by: Gsey
What difference does it make..unless your blind you can see quite clearly that MS was ahead of Panis and at the 50m marker where the yellow zone begins he's nearly a full car length ahead

"I wud also like to point out Michael used the braking zone of a yellow flag corner to finish the move"

Yeah whatever!

Post Edited (09-30-03 11:29)
Date: September 30, 2003 04:20AM
Posted by: kpiotrow
did panis slow down? as you should for yellow flag? and did michael?
Date: September 30, 2003 04:24AM
Posted by: marcl
Panis did back off for the yellow flags he thought MS was going to let him back pass.

The only team to complain at the time were toyota. If Panis had not backed off MS would not have passed, panis did not block either cause of the yellow flags that he could see from the str8 and he never thought MS would try it.

Someone of Panis experience should have known better and he has made him self look a bit silly
Date: September 30, 2003 04:33AM
"did panis slow down? as you should for yellow flag? and did michael?"

Lets see.. a +300kmh straight. Do you think they were still going flat out to take the first corner.. think about it.
Date: September 30, 2003 06:47AM
Posted by: Pooky
sorry for my outburst, i feeled the need to swaear

hehe - only because we not going to get a new WC now

i hope that now MS has won his 6th title, that h has the brain power to call it a day

and let massa in or fisichella in his ferrari seat

otherwise shumacher will drag it out, and end up in a wheelchair one day thinking to himself, "why did i carry on, why did i take the risk....."

hakkinen had the brains to retire while he was still in 1 piece

Date: September 30, 2003 06:52AM
Posted by: Oleg
did panis slow down? as you should for yellow flag? and did michael?

Taking T1 flatout...:-oMichael is better than i thought.:-o

Post Edited (09-30-03 13:53)

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 30, 2003 07:02AM
Yeah if he wins this year Id like to see him retire on a high. Theres only 1 driver Id like to see in that seat other than Fisi and thats JV. JV in a Ferrari would be just great.
Date: September 30, 2003 12:05PM
Posted by: Muks_C
If he retires after winning his 6th this year nobody will get a chance to win the WDC while he is still there. Someone should clearly beat him to a championship, then he should go. Not only would that make the new champ more worthy (because they have successfully beaten a 6 time champ), but it will confirm with no doubt that its the right time to go.
Date: September 30, 2003 05:44PM
Posted by: Johnny Bravo
Whoa Mama...

In that first pic Johnny can clearly see the strings pulling them guys along...

Now if that ain't cheatin... I don't love three day old meatloaf...

Post Edited (10-02-03 00:27)

------------------------------------
'I did it...I won! You're just a stoopid horse and I'm a human being. Get down on your hooves and worship me for I am man, the pointy end of the food chain.
Date: September 30, 2003 06:04PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
as long as it's Schumacher the Stewarts don't notice it.

The stewarts wouldnt notice it, they are long dead, along with the tudors, many many years ago. (british history befroe anyone says who??)

Had they seen it, they would have said, yes, twas legal

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: September 30, 2003 06:06PM
Posted by: Vader
Are you talking about the Stuarts? (British history before anyone says who??)

Jackie Stewart is still alive, as far as I know.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 30, 2003 06:07PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
well, yes, that was what i was inferring.It was a play on words. Jackie Stewart is alive and well, i guess he did notice it, but as a racer he too would have said 'very legal, go on schumacher my son' He certainly wouldnt be arguing every possible angle to prove that schumacher lucked into the win, that it was illegal or anything else

Post Edited (10-01-03 01:08)

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: September 30, 2003 06:15PM
Posted by: Vader
Actually you are right, Todays_Horse. Both "Stuart" and "Stewart" is right. The spelling "Stuart" for the line of kings is just more common.

Origin of the name: David I - decendent of a Breton family - returned from Engalnd to Scotland in 1124. Walter Fitz Alan was made the hereditary Lord High Steward of Scotland. After his office the king named his house, turning Steward into Stewart/Stuart.

Post Edited (10-01-03 01:16)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy