The Pass Under Question

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: The Pass Under Question
Date: September 29, 2003 07:03AM
Posted by: Gsey
Vader, After all thats been said so far today I dont understand why you still cant grasp the concept of the yellow flag. I urge you to take a look at this article written not long ago

[www.f1racing.net]

Take a look around every F1 website you can find and see if any other team has lodged a complaint. Before making another post on the subject read the article and search the web for complaints made by the other teams. Remember just because You dont understand the rule fully doesnt mean that other people dont ,including the 5 times world champion.

Post Edited (09-29-03 14:08)
Date: September 29, 2003 07:18AM
Posted by: b-tone
thanks for clearing that up.
i'll never question anything in f1 again.
or in fact anyhting in life again.

in fact, wheres that scalpel got to...

____
Tony

Date: September 29, 2003 07:20AM
sarcasm.. I love it.Maybe you should read that article as well seeing as your haveing a hard time digesting the whole subject. The rules arent hairy its just your interpretation that is.

Post Edited (09-29-03 14:23)
Date: September 29, 2003 07:57AM
Posted by: jawwad01
Monti also passed under a yellow flag . where are his screenshots?

he was given drive thru because of the incident with barichello which is another story.

Date: September 29, 2003 08:28AM
Posted by: b-tone
when did montoya pass on a yellow?

____
Tony

Date: September 29, 2003 08:30AM
Posted by: Rodent
Montoya always passes under yellow, because he is a cheat! Ugly, fat and unsympathetic! Nothing compared to Michael Schumacher - he is not worthy to lick the dust of Michael's boots!

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Date: September 29, 2003 08:35AM
Posted by: Ellis
Montya APPARENTLY passed under yellow a backmarker, altho i missed it so i cant say anything on it

Im not being a sore lsoer becasue this year ahs been a brilliant year with alot of good racing, F1 has been a success, but going by what the rules actaully say Michael should have been given a penelty, and he wasnt even put under investigation!

The rules don't say "Don't overtake after passing the yellow flag",

They say "DON'T OVERTAKE WHEN THE FLAGS ARE SHOWN TO YOU".

Yup.

Monti also passed under a yellow flag . where are his screenshots?

he was given drive thru because of the incident with barichello which is another story.

Just because Montya did it, doesnt mean Michael should get away with it

Im undecided about JPM RB really. There was nothing stopping Rubens giving a little room, but he did turn in on JPM. And even if it was JPMs fault, it was unment and the penelty was VERY harsh and went towards ruining the title challenge

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 29, 2003 10:34AM
Posted by: P-ranha
I dont think JPM did pass under a yellow flag. When the message came through about car 3 being under investigation one of the commentators mentioned it could be for the incident with RB or MAYBE for passing under a yellow flag - They never actually confirmed the passing move only that there had been a lot of action out on the track and it might have occured.

Date: September 29, 2003 10:42AM
Posted by: Pooky
he overtook when there was a waved yellow

simple as @#$%& that.

a waved yellow means a hazzard - wot if marshalls had been on the track???

he would not of overtook then!

so therefore he shouldnt have overtook. it is CHEATING as poor panis loses a place, and MS ignores the waved yellow and still passes

look at alonso in the renault - he learnt his mistake from interlagos about yellow flags,

he was going to overtake - could have been just as blinded by the mclaren as u say MS was to the toyota, YET he braked hard, and held back as he saw the yellow.

Date: September 29, 2003 10:47AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Powerhorse you are wrong. :)

Please everyone, stop making me and the other neutral members feel bad. :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 10:47AM
Yes your correct he did pass when there was a waved yellow. He just didnt pass in a spot on the track where it was illegal.
Date: September 29, 2003 10:58AM
Posted by: Oleg
he overtook when there was a waved yellow

simple as @#$%& that.

Yeah and MS is the devil himself because his car is red.Stop crying you're just making a fool of yourself.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:03AM
"There is no penalty for overtaking when you see a yellow flag, only when you're by a yellow flag", FIA observer Herbie Blash explained. "Michael was not in the yellow flag zone when he overtook Olivier - he overtook well before the yellow flag area. "

Yeah the bunch of ******** here know more about FIA rules than FIA themselves.Move over, Mosley,Ellis and Powerhorse are more competent people for the job,NOT.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:06AM
Im undecided about JPM RB really. There was nothing stopping Rubens giving a little room, but he did turn in on JPM. And even if it was JPMs fault, it was unment and the penelty was VERY harsh and went towards ruining the title challenge

Poor JPM,evrything he does is unment.All overtaking and defending must cease within 5 places of him,so that the little **** can't even give people a reason to think bad of him.And some people complain about my specks.

Date: September 29, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Even the great Martin Brundle and his idiot friend James Allen commented that Michaels' move was LEGAL.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:27AM
Give 'em hell, brother Oleg! Show them who is our GOD!!

Schummi foooooooooooooor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPM - rot in hell you fat bastard!

Date: September 29, 2003 11:35AM
Posted by: jawwad01
why are we always divided after any race ?

Ferrari or Ms fans are always defending in here where as everyone else attacking. Cant this problem be solved?

Date: September 29, 2003 11:36AM
Yes, kill all gay Michael Schumacher haters.

Date: September 29, 2003 11:40AM
Posted by: kpiotrow
hey cunt-s, look how alonso didnt want the penalty and backed out of overtaking under yallow at turn 1. to summarise, schumacher is a greedy angry arrogant wanker, and f1 reeks of corruption.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Kpiotrow, we all know ALonso doesn't understand what yellow flags are for (see Brazilian GP), because if he did he would have known that he could have made a pass before he entered the yellow flag zone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy